UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

rare one of a kind

ramrod

Wanderer
rare one of a kind

ramrod

Wanderer
Re: rare one of a kind

you can smell it all you watn but its called a trivia question that was answered correctly last night... everyone had a chance to answer i was just the fastest...and Kid vipe i live in North Carolina

ramrod

Wanderer

heh

well i killed a bottle of grey goose one night at a bachaloor party i was out for the nite or at least i think i was..im going by what people told me

I do that with Jack Daniels and Bud mix. Call it time travel.

And hmm.....not sure what to bid at the moment........i drank 2 night ago and sorta noticed I bought an asspot of shyt ingame...so im sorta low:(

ramrod

Wanderer

well dunno if i wantto sell it im just trying to get a pc on it..its a one of a kind. like my frined answered a question nad got a half of a ankh...it says "a leet prize" but its not blessed though

Would like a pic of the ankh.

I would buy, but all caps pisses me off irl.

jk........Steel talkin

Want pic thou of the ankh.

Vipe

Wanderer

i had a one of a kind i worked for and got it deleted cause its one of a kind.. now i hate all one of a kinds..mostly ones that people got for lil prizes or favoritism..