UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Rare blue sandals.

Khephren

Knight
Re: Rare blue sandals.

well even thos this is a game, i usually like when it reflects reality so when i have lets say dark blue leather and i make something out of it, comon sense would be that what i make with color leather does not suddenly become another color.... but hey like i say this is a game.

Mario-Demise

Sorceror

well yeah Ive tried multiple ways to get a combination to proceed on making sandals like this... but sad part is is that you cant. those sandals are rare. that's that. why would i give dryad bow and HH away just for a pair of sandals you say? cause there rare for one and they would look good on me. :cool:

Broadside

Sorceror

Yes i remember back when that was possible we were coloring boots like crazy and cutting them down and remaking them into other armors. That was maybe a week then they fixed it but not till after i made a couple 100k. Then they became rare and i had lots that i just gave away needed the room.

Mario-Demise

Sorceror

Broadside;278922 said:
Yes i remember back when that was possible we were coloring boots like crazy and cutting them down and remaking them into other armors. That was maybe a week then they fixed it but not till after i made a couple 100k. Then they became rare and i had lots that i just gave away needed the room.
so you got none now or what? a pair??? lol.... One pair!!!@!@!!

Digatalas

Knight

roly...one question. thought popped in my mind lol. where do you get your sig line from? movie? ----the Core?

bzk90

Lord

The bugged leather items are worth a lot now...I sold 2 sets of black leather armor for 500k each the other week

alvin1127

Sorceror

Just want to make sure if mine is an 'invul blue' sandals or not. any ideas?

Attachments

• Blue sandal.bmp
    240.6 KB · Views: 101

Rmac-Demise

Wanderer

llol u get them from before when u could dye leather armor then cut it up and create items with the colored leather