UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Rare blue sandals.

Re: Rare blue sandals.

Blue sandals? As in like this blue?

Mario-Demise

Sorceror

No not that color fury. its a color that Cant be crafted anymore in demise. its a lighter blue pair of sandals. umm Not sure if anyone really took a notice on Rolys feet but Roly has a pair. there light blue like invul. blue pigment.

Ps. I'm starting to wonder if I dyed leather Tokuno blue Pigment, cut it up, and then crafted sandals out of it if it Would be that color... or will it go back to the default color of the original leather from what I cut it from...

Broadside

Sorceror

I will be at umbra bank on Victoria secret and show yah the ones. Otherwise perhaps invul can color sandals crafted i am not sure?

Mario-Demise

Sorceror

Infamous-X;278515 said:
Post a pic?
Atm I'm trying to get a gm on. Hopefully they still got the code in there archive to put on there feet so I can Print screen. If not you'll Have to wait until a formal demise player who has a pair posts a screen shot..

And Btw I know only three people with these sandals... mae 'var, Roly, and Rza.

Mistake

Wanderer

Mario-Demise;278517 said:
Atm I'm trying to get a gm on. Hopefully they still got the code in there archive to put on there feet so I can Print screen. If not you'll Have to wait until a formal demise player who has a pair posts a screen shot..

And Btw I know only three people with these sandals... mae 'var, Roly, and Rza.

I know which one, what is skill on your bow?
And how you feel about a pair of extreme pink sandals? or true black one?

roly

Wanderer

I know of the item of which you speak.

How I got them, is my secret.

Will I ever trade them? Who knows..

Mario-Demise

Sorceror

Show these ppl them maybe they got a pair and they dont know it.. i really want these badly :(
Dryad bow + PIgments. :(

wow man u must really want a pair of sandals lol
my offer is still up for the bow man
if u cant get those sandals maybe u consider trading? for the bow

roly

Wanderer

Here is a picture.. GOD, I'm sexy.

Attachments

• blue_sandles.JPG
    blue_sandles.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 178

roly

Wanderer

here is a slightly better picture imho.

Attachments

• blue_sandles.PNG
    blue_sandles.PNG
    186.4 KB · Views: 160

roly

Wanderer

I have never seen another pair of sandles like these before.

They are actually right on par with invul blue; I don't think they are reward sandles.. but they might be?

alllex

Knight

I use Boots! U can color it any color... :eek:

Attachments

• Pumpkinhead[1].jpg
    Pumpkinhead[1].jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 172

Khephren

Knight

well ive been trying to make that for quite a while but for some weird reason which is like some sort of bug, when you craft with colored leather the sandals dont keep their color... :(

so how can you craft colored sandals? and you cant dye them either, which is another weird thing.

Mimbla

Wanderer

Khephren;278817 said:
well ive been trying to make that for quite a while but for some weird reason which is like some sort of bug, when you craft with colored leather the sandals dont keep their color... :(

so how can you craft colored sandals? and you cant dye them either, which is another weird thing.
Rza's and Mae's sandals were made by my crafter (Alucrad or Spirit-Us).
They are not reward items.
These sandals and also colored armor were made very long time ago. It was possibly on demise for a very short period of time, I belive a week only, I remeber dressing up and trying out lots of them with Enkel who preffered true black while I liked odd colors.