UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Random old screenshot

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Hey,

I was looking through a bunch of stuff I have on my tiny pics, and had a bit of a laugh looking through it, so I tought I'd make this thread, and that other people could post random old screenshot they have saves, so we can laugh at them as well :D

¤ The day I finished crafting that half apron, I was happy :D ¤

¤ Getting PK'ed in your house, overnight, by a guildmate, after a handout day. That's always a wonderful feeling :D ¤

¤ For some reason here, it looks like I was really proud of having 4.55 mil's... Don't ask me why, it's kind of embarassing actually lol ¤

¤ I was hawt, once upon a time... ¤

¤ Looks like I was proud of this tight win! ¤

Last edited:

Shini

Page
I never really took any screenshots since my auto-death SS
is always turned off to due the annoying black flash/freeze that you get on every kill.

I prefer videos! ... but warlord kimchi Sotos has sent me some good ones.

Last edited:

andrewUO6529

Sorceror
its a shame I didnt keep anything older than this!

incognito AKA Naruto!

that was my favorite house spot, douche next door never did sell that marble house! *snarl*

Last edited:

Neppg

Sorceror
So you don't blame it on the fact that you are from Finland? :p
No, I traveled to Sweden last summer, we stayed one night in Stockholm, and went to visit some relatives who lived near Göteborg, Mölndal and Borås.

In Borås, the lady behind a counter in McDonald's didn't speak english very well although I always thought every Swede was fluent with it.. At least the ones working in a customer service job. Nope, she talked Swedish to me, and I ordered in English. We both understood each other though :)

wkstrm

Lord
No, I traveled to Sweden last summer, we stayed one night in Stockholm, and went to visit some relatives who lived near Göteborg, Mölndal and Borås.

In Borås, the lady behind a counter in McDonald's didn't speak english very well although I always thought every Swede was fluent with it.. At least the ones working in a customer service job. Nope, she talked Swedish to me, and I ordered in English. We both understood each other though :)

I live in Göteborg. :) You should have told me! :D
Most young people knows English here, but we have a lot of people who maybe don't feel very comfy about speaking it. My girlfriend for instance have a very good understanding for English but she does not like to talk much English since she has hard to find the right words and her pronounciation sounds very Swedish so she kind of feel insecure of her language skills. Quite common I guess.