UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Raising Weapon Skill past 70?

Aznheero

Wanderer
Raising Weapon Skill past 70?

From 0-70 I raised mace fighting by hitting another person...but now i'm stuck at 70. Do i need to find harder targets to hit in order to raise it?

Only reason i bothered to ask this question is cuz i recall reading a while back on the forums that i only needed to beat on something and i would gm a weapon skill rather fast.

Thanks

Gertkane

Wanderer
the problem occured when my friend was raising macing, go kill animals, he could also spar it to only 70(68.0 real skill)

Aznheero

Wanderer
ahh okay, i'm finding that i'm gaining from sheep now.

I like the way it works here better than on OSI....I was very afraid that I was going to have to fight bone knights or terathons to hit gm...but i'm glad I dont

Phantom said:
This is by design you need to fight something that is a challenge.

[SARCASM]Lucky i found the most difficult of all animals.. The great hart, took me a whopping half hour to gm swords. Was a terrible uphill in the snow battle. [/SARCASM]

:eek:

4_door_teg

Wanderer
The person your sparing has to have some fighting skill in the kind of weapon he's holding to gain after 70. However you can gm skills like tactics and LJ because you hit everytime.