UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Raffle Update

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Raffle Update

Still waiting on a few to be claimed.

I'll keep you updated!

Ryan

talkshowhost

Sorceror
Re: Raffle Update

Im very confused... In the last raffle thread, Ryan, you stated that the actual drawing will be next friday, not the 19th.. But yet you say some tickets have not yet been claimed? Does that mean you held the drawing already? And how will the actual winners be notified?

Sorry if these questions are moronic...

Thanks.

The unclaimed tickets are tickets that were purchased but never claimed in game using [claimdonation. He wants to give everyone time to get what they paid for.

GrEn

Sorceror

The raffle is delayed because people haven't claimed there tickets yet, as in the ones you donate for. Because paypal can be slow at times people are still trying to get the tickets they have paid for. Once all of the tickets are claimed we will be able to have the drawing.

xjoewhitex

Wanderer

GrEn;1432771 said:
The raffle is delayed because people haven't claimed there tickets yet, as in the ones you donate for. Because paypal can be slow at times people are still trying to get the tickets they have paid for. Once all of the tickets are claimed we will be able to have the drawing.
I dont see how it can be slow being every time ive used it it was an instant transfer, unless people are using it drawing out thru their checking account and not using debit. If so I hope it doesn't take too long for those to go thru.

they do not notify you because they cannot tell if you still have the ticket or not being some people sold them for in game gold. They post the winning numbers and its your job to match your ticket and notify the right staff ingame and give them the winning tickets.