UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Racist comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferris

Page
Racist comments.

Will not be tolerated about anyone at all from anyone at all. Don't make me start handing out bans.

Sintoo

Sorceror
What about age, sex, religion and peoples sexuality? Seeing that you have to tell people that something isint alright to do..maybe we should go through it all and say that not any sort of discrimination is allowed?.
A sad fact that it even have to be mentioned.

Turki

Sorceror
everyone knows that racism is very common on demise, also comments about gay ppl etc etc. so if u where to ban everyone whos beeing racist there wont be many players left on demise.

Ferris

Page
Considering you brought up Ryans post regarding the in game profanity filter, I suspected you may have, ya know, been refering to ingame. The place where the in game profanity filter in game actualy filters profanity in game.

Dathras

Sorceror
Ok, this is good.
But in Return I want every bastard that blasts President Bush or the United States banned as well.
Best make it equal across the board.

BTW: I have met some extremely hot Brazilian woman!

Ferris

Page
Dathras said:
Ok, this is good.
But in Return I want every bastard that blasts President Bush or the United States banned as well.
Best make it equal across the board.

BTW: I have met some extremely hot Brazilian woman!

Blasting the prez or the states is not racist. They aren't blasting him because of his race, it has more to do with his IQ.

I'm really not trying to start anything, so please do not take this into any offensive way or me trying to bust your balls or whatever, im just referring to what ryan said to add to everyones profanity filter on the forums.

Ferris

Page
Raezion- said:
I'm really not trying to start anything, so please do not take this into any offensive way or me trying to bust your balls or whatever, im just referring to what ryan said to add to everyones profanity filter on the forums.

Ryans post wasn't refering to the forums. Even if it was, I don;t care, I'm tired of it. If I percieve it as racism I will be handing out punishments, plain and simple.

psz

Administrator
Racism == Not Tollerated. Period. Don't argue. I just may be tempted to log in for account wiping. Ryan made that comment early on in Demise, long before Demise had nearly the non-American population it has now. It was also in a time when we had something like 4 people working on the shard.

Bush Bashing == I won't get into it. Simply because I cannot be banned ;->

I may not be active, I may not log on more than once every month and a half, but I 100% support Ferris' post.

Then again, reading some of the posts lately (and in this thread) reminds me again why I left...

Status
Not open for further replies.