UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[R, A, N, G, E, R] Tamer Guild.

Symptom

Wanderer
[R, A, N, G, E, R] Tamer Guild.

Ok, this is a new tamer guild. No pvp, unless we're fighting off PK's from a big hunt. This guild we'll be doing large group hunts and other fun stuff. Only tamers may join. No pking other members or stealing from other members. This guild is all about fun and helping others.

If interested in joining....please AIM, ICQ or PM me.

AIM: symptomRunUO

Symptom

Wanderer
Re: [R, A, N, G, E, R] Tamer Guild.

Well we have over 45 members now and I just aquirred a vent server for the guild. If youre interested in joining, contact me. We'll be recruiting till the guild has reached 100 members.

Don Magic

Wanderer

I want 2 join. gm peace and taming.. not good at pvp. but my dragon is.. ok. let me know

Siccness

Sorceror

i have 7x tamer and intrested in joining

i have actually been trying to reach the gm via uo through a friend that is in the guild with no luck

went ahead and added you on aim, maybe i can catch you on sometime, late ;)

Hewie

Wanderer

I'd like to join with my tamer too. I have been trying to find someone to recruit me in Delucia but my timing always seems to be poor, I will talk to you onaim instead.

Symptom

Wanderer

Thanks for the many responces......and yes, I am still taking members. Try and catch me in the evenings after 4pm eastern.

Symptom

Wanderer

Ive noticed alot of people trying to reach me about joining the guild. To make the chances of contacting me greater, Im going to post my vent server info. Feel free to use it as much as you want.

Vent IP: 75.127.69.234
Port: 3786

k0t

Sorceror

I got a 7x Peace Tamer and just came back to UO after some years.
Joining your Tamer Guild would be great! :D

Added you to my AIM!

bigbadmatt

Sorceror

I would be interested will be on this evening i have been rolling solo for the last year so i will hit you up on aim..

LongVin

Wanderer

I am interested in joining. I have a tamer that is nearly has GM taming. In a day or two of constant play I should have that GMed and most of my other needed skills.

Symptom

Wanderer

sure.....just catch me in game in Delucia. I usually hang out there or at the poker tables.