UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Quitting uo for good want free stuff go to brit bank

MelodyTFA

Squire
You're an idiot who has no clue what she's talking about. Do you have any friends on this shard besides jennifer anne because you're a jerk off to everybody.

No I dont have any friends on here, I compensate from not having any on UO by having some in RL? whats the prob

Darkarna

Sorceror
I bet you have you fucking cock sucker

I bet you eat your corn on the cob the long way dont you?

It has taken you that long to reply? Give it up as a bad job, your obvious lack of intellect prevents you from providing at least something that resembles an insult, your comment consists of nothing that has already been said over the years. My advice to you is, get yourself some new content and stop living off the back of many a person who has attempted and fallen on their path of being a complete and utter dick head.. Grow up and try and push out some hair around those parts that help in creating another human life.

Classic kbr

Eating lead paint instead of checking the forum account

"You must be new here"

Classic kbr

yea hes got a 10 year old account with 400 posts. and hasn't logged on forums since I was in highschool.

418 posts show he has nothing to say, 100 likes shows no one wants to hear it anyways.

MelodyTFA

Squire
Code Blue , before you quit awnser me 1 thing just 1! Why do you hate womens that much? I like women there soft cute and intellegent? Do vagina's scare you? Or do you love penis so much that you hate women? Please be a friend and unlock this mystery for me i know a couple gay guys and they have never awnsered the question so i can understand it....

It has taken you that long to reply? Give it up as a bad job, your obvious lack of intellect prevents you from providing at least something that resembles an insult, your comment consists of nothing that has already been said over the years. My advice to you is, get yourself some new content and stop living off the back of many a person who has attempted and fallen on their path of being a complete and utter dick head.. Grow up and try and push out some hair around those parts that help in creating another human life.

You're about as clever as a kid with a fork stuck in the power outlet.

Your mother should have swallowed

Stoltz

Sorceror
Code Blue , before you quit awnser me 1 thing just 1! Why do you hate womens that much? I like women there soft cute and intellegent? Do vagina's scare you? Or do you love penis so much that you hate women? Please be a friend and unlock this mystery for me i know a couple gay guys and they have never awnsered the question so i can understand it....

No it's just that we all prefer women who doesn't stuff their face with glazed donuts while they're getting stuffed in their donut, if you catch my drift. Now shut your whore mouth.

LOOOOL

im pretty sure code blue broke up with stoltz for darkhole

No it's just that we all prefer women who doesn't stuff their face with glazed donuts while they're getting stuffed in their donut, if you catch my drift. Now shut your whore mouth.

the trio is here!

go figure code blue and darkarna couldn't survive a single thread without a full scale circle jerk

Stoltz

Sorceror
I hope to god that Code blue gets hit by a truck and decides Karma wont allow him to continue his UO lifestyle.. and I hope stoltz is standing right next to him when it happens.

Proof that he's mad. Like when he said he would slap me. Fucking hilarious. He can't express his anger in real life so he goes online to act tough.

Code Blue

Knight

I'm straight and married mr melody

Darkarna

Sorceror
You're about as clever as a kid with a fork stuck in the power outlet.

Your mother should have swallowed

Your mother did swallow, unfortunately for her she puked it back up into a test-tube, sold it at the local sperm bank to fund her habits and little billy OldSchoolKBR was artificially inseminated into a crack addicts egg. Pretty fucked up failure right?

Proof that he's mad. Like when he said he would slap me. Fucking hilarious. He can't express his anger in real life so he goes online to act tough.

You misinterpret what anger is.

It's more like having to break a big turd up just so it will flush.

MelodyTFA

Squire
OMG !!!!!HI
Stoltz ! Was waiting for you to get into this! How does it feel becoming number 1 hated person on forums since code blue is leaving, you where number 2 til this points how did that feel? Will you still correct our /are/or/R/ grammer? Or will you concentrate on bettter things, what are your plans as New Number 1 trash?

Darkarna

Sorceror
the trio is here!

go figure code blue and darkarna couldn't survive a single thread without a full scale circle jerk

Not really, I have known these guys forever and the way you talk, you come across like you are some master troll or something, so far you are completely average and that is me being generous..

Your mother did swallow, unfortunately for her she puked it back up into a test-tube, sold it at the local sperm bank to fund her habits and little billy OldSchoolKBR was artificially inseminated into a crack addicts egg. Pretty fucked up failure right?

on a scale of 1-10

youre on like troll level 0.01

lets try to atleast get to integer level before you speak again... google "come backs for big kids"

Stoltz

Sorceror
You misinterpret what anger is.

It's more like having to break a big turd up just so it will flush.

Nah. That's anger. And it's hilariously sad. Keep it up.

OMG !!!!!HI
Stoltz ! Was waiting for you to get into this! How does it feel becoming number 1 hated person on forums since code blue is leaving, you where number 2 til this points how did that feel? Will you still correct our /are/or/R/ grammer? Or will you concentrate on bettter things, what are your plans as New Number 1 trash?

I was thinking about buying you a treadmill for the money from my sponsorship.