UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Quests?

No I dont think so, as long as you have a resonabley upto date client, you should be able to do them. The Paladine and Necro starter quests are out tho, as they are a starting quest from the Auto Assign char buttons as far as I know.

The rest of the quests should be ok.

qweazdak

Wanderer
you can only have 1 quest at a time. you gotta use the talk command, use the context menu. theres a guy in havens tavern near the docks named Elwood that gives you the collectors quest. any library should have a guy giving you the natures quest. thats just some help to starting doing quests.

psz

Administrator
Necro is out if you don't have AOS simply because it's done in Malas.

The rest should be fine.

psz said:
Necro is out if you don't have AOS simply because it's done in Malas.

The rest should be fine.

So I can do an Advanced char and give him Chiv? No need to hit the button.

Good LOL I didnt want Swords I like Archery for my Pallies :)

Thanks m8

Just read what I wrote and DUH yes I am a dick LOL Necro would have to be in Malas.

psz

Administrator
No, Necro will only work if you PICK Necro (sets the Profession). Same with Mage, Warrior, and Paladin.

You cannot do advanced and select the skill.

psz said:
No, Necro will only work if you PICK Necro (sets the Profession). Same with Mage, Warrior, and Paladin.

You cannot do advanced and select the skill.

Ok well AoS ships with Pally so thats out too then, but isnt there a guy you can buy the dook from in Trinsic? and then go back and do the Quest?

psz

Administrator
You can buy the book, but you MUST START AS A PALADIN.

The quests check to see your PROFESSION, not what skills you have.

Your profession is set when you create the character. You *MUST* choose Paladin to get the Pally quest, or Necromancer to get the Necro quest.

If you pick ANY other professions or Advanced, you cannot get the quest.

Other quests (Solen, Doom Gauntlet, Elwood, etc) will still work.

psz thanks for clearing that up for me m8 :)

I have AoS so I may just start my Pally soon and get that horn of retreat ;)