UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Question for the staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandonMK

Sorceror
Bro even on our worst day we are better than you. You literally have 12,448 post on these forums....... Get a job dude.

Do the math. How long has Code Blue been on the forums and how many times has he posted? Now how long has your boyfriend's new account been active and how many times has he posted? He sure does post a lot for someone who doesn't play the game. What was his last count up to? He was approaching nearly 2,000 posts on an account that was less than two months old.

Stoltz

Sorceror
I still am not 100% sure how outkast was banned befire stoltz

I'm sure if oenemous was willing to review older threads he would solve the problem.

Oh Kryss, don't be mad. You and your little fuck buddies obviously don't understand that it is you who are ruining these forums. I am just taking the opportunity to make fun of you losers.

But go ahead and be bitter and blame it all on me. I don't mind.

Stoltz

Sorceror
I really do attract a crowd. All I had to do was state one valid point and everyone came running. I guess I'm #WINNING

*sips coffee*

kkkaratekid21

Wanderer
I'm not even sure how to respond to such craziness.

Stoltz may attract a crowd of 4 (code blue, susjmaster, brandonmk,oenemous) but I've played with the other 30 members of this forum for years.

I don't play for many reasons, one is because I don't trust the server is in good hands, the second is because I work and I am in graduate school which takes up about 90% of my time. I usually only use the forums to talk trash with the friends and frienemies I've been playing with since 2008.

I am sorry you boys got caught up in it and can't handle it. Fortunately you have a new forum mod that has your back.

It's like you boys are all blacks and oenemous is Obama.

Last edited:

kkkaratekid21

Wanderer
We were having a decent discussion until stoltz showed up and displayed his IQ for us.

"imo" people who harass and threaten with physical violence should be banned as these are real felonies.

Actually yes it is not legal to say anything even though you hide your face online ;) It's just too much of a hassle/sometimes impossible to do anything about it.

Last edited:

kkkaratekid21

Wanderer
Do the math. How long has Code Blue been on the forums and how many times has he posted? Now how long has your boyfriend's new account been active and how many times has he posted? He sure does post a lot for someone who doesn't play the game. What was his last count up to? He was approaching nearly 2,000 posts on an account that was less than two months old.

Ive got 200 posts and 140 likes lmfao!

You got me!

Even the 30 seconds it takes me to post 5 times every day equates to less than what you spend watching people pvp from safe zone every afternoon.

Stoltz

Sorceror
I'm not even sure how to respond to such craziness.

Stoltz may attract a crowd of 4 (code blue, susjmaster, brandonmk,oenemous) but I've played with the other 30 members of this forum for years.

I don't play for many reasons, one is because I don't trust the server is in good hands, the second is because I work and I am in graduate school which takes up about 90% of my time. I usually only use the forums to talk trash with the friends and frienemies I've been playing with since 2008.

I am sorry you boys got caught up in it and can't handle it. Fortunately you have a new forum mod that has your back.

It's like you boys are all blacks and oenemous is Obama.

No, but you and your friends always come running when I chime in. Hilarious.

Stoltz

Sorceror

Bye Kryss! Was fun knowing ya!

lol, what a dope

Status
Not open for further replies.