UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Question for Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

tajdawg

Wanderer
Question for Staff

Is Vas Ort Flam in any way a staff member or have any powers? He has threatened my account and said within 24 hours it will be banned, and i have screen shots of it. He said he is 52x because hes good buds with some of the people and that he is an admin. He said that the staff is under his control and he runs things here bassicly. I got screen shots of his threats on account and him saying he is 52x GM ....so is he related to staff at all ? if so you might want to reconsider...

tajdawg

Wanderer
Im really rather sure that he is just whacking his e-penis but if anything does happen to my account I have proof that I know who did it ,and im just wondering if he is *Shrugs*

tajdawg

Wanderer
He attacked me while i was AFK and came back right when my magic reflect wore off and i cast exp and poison and damn near killed him and he ran...then we faught and he dumped, i lived, i dumped and stunned him and he disrupted my last corp por and ran off screen and healed...then we sat there and talked and hes an amazing person....race car driver, professional dirt biker, admin of the shard, and more! i was tottally impressed...and he has PiMp car.

A

ASayre

To put it bluntly, He's fullashit. IF he is trying to impersonate or pretend he's staff, since he isn't, that's a bannable offence. If he's claiming that again, page and we can observer and take action if necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.