UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Question About Mare

Ho to train the resist of the mare then?
I found it doesn't raise when I bring it to kill monster

Do I have to train it like training RS for myself?(Find sum1 to cast magery on it)

van el fanel

Wanderer
no resist is very hard to train. the way i do it is after it reaches 90s i take it to a monster that i know casts flamestrike.. i say all follow me and it just sit there and heal the mare while the monster casts. when i get the gain or he gets close to dying i recall out and wait a few mins or take care of something else. repeat rinse clean etc.. if you want u can have ya animal attack the monster but i never kill it.. and i hardly have my mare attack.. Gl man.. its a bitch to train but not as hard as magery

van el fanel

Wanderer
760 max str for WW i beleive...100 magery i leave it on a boat near a good spawn lock my ship down and let it cast at monsters near the shore. gains are slow but you can go back to doin stuff and just come back once in while to feed it,