UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Question about Doom's Ferryman

Madrigan

Wanderer
Question about Doom's Ferryman

how many time does it get to be able to call the ferryman after he's been summoned?

I'm getting this message for about 30 minutes.

The ferryman has recently benn summoned already. You decide against ringing the bell again so soon.

thanks for infos :)

repiovesana

Sorceror
Re: Question about Doom's Ferryman

It means somebody summoned him and did not give him a golden skull, meaning that he summoned a Skeletal Dragon to kill that person. To be able to call the ferryman again, you must find this Skeletal Dragon and slay it.

Bama

Bug Huntress

In the rolling mist then he gets on board,
Now there'll be no turning back,
Beware that hooded old man at the rudder,
And then the lightning flashed, and the thunder roared,
And dancing bones that jabbered and a-moaned
On the water;

And then the ferryman said,
"There is trouble ahead,
So you must pay me now," - "Don't do it!"
"you must pay me now," - "Don't do it!"
And still that voice came from beyond,
"Whatever you do,

Don't pay the ferryman,
Don't even fix a price,
Don't pay the ferryman,
Until he gets you to the other side;

repiovesana

Sorceror

Bama;743507 said:
In the rolling mist then he gets on board,
Now there'll be no turning back,
Beware that hooded old man at the rudder,
And then the lightning flashed, and the thunder roared,
And dancing bones that jabbered and a-moaned
On the water;

And then the ferryman said,
"There is trouble ahead,
So you must pay me now," - "Don't do it!"
"you must pay me now," - "Don't do it!"
And still that voice came from beyond,
"Whatever you do,

Don't pay the ferryman,
Don't even fix a price,
Don't pay the ferryman,
Until he gets you to the other side;
Wow that's pretty cool! That's my poet lady Silent :D

malcav

Sorceror

You don't really need to wait for someone to kill the summoned skeletal dragon, or kill it yourself. The system message means that it's in the process of releasing the dragon. You will be able to ring the bell again once the dragon has been release to the person who rang the bell.

malcav;743613 said:
The system message means that it's in the process of releasing the dragon. You will be able to ring the bell again once the dragon has been release to the person who rang the bell.

Madrigan;743497 said:
I'm getting this message for about 30 minutes.

Is Cyloth became so lazy then?

repiovesana

Sorceror

malcav;743613 said:
You don't really need to wait for someone to kill the summoned skeletal dragon, or kill it yourself. The system message means that it's in the process of releasing the dragon. You will be able to ring the bell again once the dragon has been release to the person who rang the bell.
Wrong, sir. I tested it a while back. It's not possible to make Chyloth summon 2 dragons at the same time. He will only appear again once his dragon has eaten dust.

Drucilia

Knight

actually if the first dragon spawns and ur not in its line of sight ie: u step around a corner at that instant he spawns a second dragon where you are around the corner. did this about 10 times on purpose the other day. had gold skull in about 5 mins heh'.
You can macro the wait time for the dragon and then stepping around the corner. Kinda nasty if ur not readying for it.
i was doing it to try to make sure my gdrag was on top if it as instead of me when it spawned -- got 2 then got wasted then exploited it

Souced

Sorceror

i was just there today and 2 of us were ringing the bell one right after the other once the ferryman was gone ring again and no message about waiting. The other guy was using a gate to ring it and leave while i stayed at bell to fight mine. Also a couple of times today i got 2 skelies at same time off one ring.

Bama

Bug Huntress

repiovesana;743913 said:
Wrong, sir. I tested it a while back. It's not possible to make Chyloth summon 2 dragons at the same time. He will only appear again once his dragon has eaten dust.

This is how it works on osi.Even if someone else comes to ring the bell the Ferryman will not appear nor will another skeletal dragon
**Until the first skeletal dragon is killed or it de-spawns which can take up to an hour or more**

This is what happens on osi
I missed the screen shot where the Ferryman goes MUAHAHAHAHAAHAH
and summons the creature
That creature will roam around and the Ferryman will not show up until the creature is dead
You are not even given the chance to ring the bell read the system message

Attachments

• E'E_5-26_13.01.jpg
    E'E_5-26_13.01.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 62
  • E'E_5-26_13.01-2.jpg
    E'E_5-26_13.01-2.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 62
  • E'E_5-26_13.02.jpg
    E'E_5-26_13.02.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 62
  • E'E_5-26_13.02-1.jpg
    E'E_5-26_13.02-1.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 62
  • E'E_5-26_13.02-4.jpg
    E'E_5-26_13.02-4.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 62
  • E'E_5-26_13.03-3.jpg
    E'E_5-26_13.03-3.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 61
  • E'E_5-26_13.20.jpg
    E'E_5-26_13.20.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 58

Drucilia

Knight

on demise it would know where you were to attack u even if u hide or where invised when it appeared

malcav

Sorceror

I was wrong. You can't ring the bell until the dragon is killed.

But I'm pretty sure this was not the case before. I've seen 2 dragons summoned before.

Sorry for the misinformation. My bad. :D

Drucilia

Knight

yeah when your not in its line of site when it appears like i said before. So you can get 2 dragons. Dunno if this is a glitch of a way to stop people escapeing the wrath of the dragon

Ryne-Demise

Squire

Drucilia;744360 said:
on demise it would know where you were to attack u even if u hide or where invised when it appeared

That's right, it directly targets you and turns to grey even if you are invised.... As I've tried to explain in bugs thread, invis is not working as intended in Demise.