UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Question about Accounts.

Vay-Jon

Wanderer
Question about Accounts.

Okay I was told you can have 3 accounts correct? Though here is the problem I have now. I have been playing for a while when UOGamers first started. Then I quit for a few. Now I am back. I created 3 accounts, because I was told you should do it because of hacking, ect. Now my brother created an account. So there is 4 accounts.

What is going to happen? Will accounts get deleted? :(.

WannabePvP said:
Okay I was told you can have 3 accounts correct? Though here is the problem I have now. I have been playing for a while when UOGamers first started. Then I quit for a few. Now I am back. I created 3 accounts, because I was told you should do it because of hacking, ect. Now my brother created an account. So there is 4 accounts.

What is going to happen? Will accounts get deleted? :(.

no. you can create 3 accounts using the same IP. people without a dynamic IP can reconnect and make as many accounts as they like. after this you can log on all of the accounts with the same IP address with no consequences. is that clear?

diddy.

Wanderer
Pretty much as long as you dont have a ridiculous number of accounts you will be fine.
Im talking double digit styles.

Obe[IC]

Wanderer
Yeah, essentially.
The only sidebar to the dynamic IP is the fact that you require the origin IP to do account changes (passwording, etc). So you get the benefit of being "super cool" with 2597975 accounts. Yet if you get hacked, you're pretty much fucked ;)

Vay-Jon

Wanderer
Okay I was just worried :). Thanks for the help! Though Obe[IC] You can still get your password changed, ect. I do have a dynamic IP, and Ryan fixed my account for me one time long time ago when I use to play when the shard first started :).