UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

quest

Trever

Wanderer
quest

My name is Vjin, I am a Sorcerer. I have recently been given permission to travel the world with an important quest. I am to complete my book of magik. I will pledge loyalty to any group that helps me complete this quest reguardless of political views or disposition, as is custom by those of my particular school.

- Vjin, Sorcerer

Corn Luth

Wanderer
Re: quest

Well met Vjin,

Hearing that you are looking for any group to join reguardless of disposition, seems to me that you maybe looking for something like the Guardians [[G]]. We are a dipolmatic trade organization that is neutral and will seek to extend trade relations with whatever group that has profitable goods and services. We seek only to trade and not become involved with the troublesome affairs that others, no matter their dispositions or standings. We care only for what they desire to have and what they have in abundance that could fill the needs of others.

Our leader has, of late, gone on a quest of her own, leaving me incharge of the organization. With her on the journey, she being a crafter after the best manner, has taken our most powerful mage and animal handler. Thus we have several voids to fill. Some in our group have tried to fill them by putting forth more effort, but they were already taxed by the orders and acquirement they have already been assigned.

So perhaps our need for additional hands and your needing of employ can be benefitted by coming together. If this is something you would like to investigate, please feel free to contact me directly and we can get together and explore that as an option. If nothing else, perhaps we could help you become supplied for your search.

Fabbro, of the Guardians [[G]].