UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

pvp tourney today

EvilChild

Knight
pvp tourney today

I am hosting a pvp tourney for the drp and related guilds at 2 pm est. It will be taking place in the bagball court outside of luna.

Spectators are welcome to come =)

EvilChild

Knight
Re: pvp tourney today

everyone participating in the event would have to be guilded with the undead or any of the drp allied guilds. Otherwise you can't perform negative actions on anyone.

You would have to be guilded in one of the drp related guilds to partake in the action, but spectators are welcome to come and watch.

Crank

Sorceror

well shit, i wanted to do a duel event, it has been a while and i have been missing the demise hosted events due to work. and will probably be back on the road again soon.

*sigh*

i cant even watch in luna with my PvP char.

EvilChild

Knight

i wouldnt mind hosting an event in fel

but i ping 500 minimum and usually about 3000+

next time we might allow for people to be added to a drp guild... but dont count on it... too many a**holes running around to trust them getting guilded.

We will see though =)

Crank

Sorceror

i understand the risk factor in hosting an event in fel. one which i thought about as well.

i would personally love to sponsor an event with prizes ranging from first to third equating donation items. ie mounts sb's and such. perhaps when i get back from on the road in the next cpl weeks this could happen. although would take coordination with staff and escrow (by purchasing items thru donation and having staff hold in escrow till event is over)

i think that such an event would draw the best of the best. thus allowing those of us who are learning an opportunity to be educated and have an event that will draw more attention to the demise server.

and there i go again back to business marketing and advertising. lol

i shouldnt play at work