UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

pvp tacticts

pvp tacticts

any hope for my macer/archer/healer/paladin in pvp ??

oh and another question is. if im fighting a fast archer takin 40hp's a arrow, with no los to use, what can i do ? is there an item i can drop that will block arrows if i stand behind it ????

hmmm sounds like amour ignore...

and yes...theres an item...is called a SHIELD =P

but you put it in between you and the arrow =P

parrying kills archers... (parrying chance is higher against arrows if I remembered right..) shields are VERY good at blocking arrows if you got max DCI, 80 dex, 100 parry....

nothing gets though... while you bola/parablow/paralyize them

Edit: oh, and get a weapon with Disarm... keep knocking off their bow... is very annoying (to them) when you do that...

The Mysterious Stranger said:
hmmm sounds like amour ignore...

and yes...theres an item...is called a SHIELD =P

but you put it in between you and the arrow =P

parrying kills archers... (parrying chance is higher against arrows if I remembered right..) shields are VERY good at blocking arrows if you got max DCI, 80 dex, 100 parry....

nothing gets though... while you bola/parablow/paralyize them

Edit: oh, and get a weapon with Disarm... keep knocking off their bow... is very annoying (to them) when you do that...

Yes...very annoying...against a mage, I RUUUUN when disarmed. I'm still only an Elder Runner compared to Ronald MacDonald :(

Anyway...yeah...he explained already how to get to us.

huo

Wanderer
get a healing macro from easyuo.com that heals you automaticaly when you are hurt or poisoned , it will save your life :p . and keep casting divine furry when your stamina gets low, so you will keep high swing speed.and if you try to kill a stealther dont try holy light , because he is mostly already away from your screen range while hidden ;)

The Mysterious Stranger said:
I'm quite sure that parrying chance is not higher against arrows... DCI doesn't effect your chance to parry with a shield. If I remember right :)