UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Pvp rules?

Lucifall

Knight
Re: Pvp rules?

Asdgfer;669423 said:
What if the dexxer has lets say normal Poison on his weapon and hits lets say..deadly (mage can do that) is it allowed or not?

No infectious strike, period.

Reading the rules does bring up a few questions

1) If you already have magic reflect in place before you enter the tournament, does it stay in effect?

2) If you enter the ring with a non poisoned weapon, can you poison it once the match starts? (I've seen it mentioned before so I had to ask)

3) "
Skills enabled are anatomy, evaluating intelligence, poisoning, and spirit speak". Not sure what this means, but if those are the ONLY skills enabled, that would lead to a very boring fight (no weapon skills, tactics, magery, necro, chiv, etc.)

silvertiger

Knight

weinster666;669653 said:
Reading the rules does bring up a few questions

1) If you already have magic reflect in place before you enter the tournament, does it stay in effect?

2) If you enter the ring with a non poisoned weapon, can you poison it once the match starts? (I've seen it mentioned before so I had to ask)

3) "
Skills enabled are anatomy, evaluating intelligence, poisoning, and spirit speak". Not sure what this means, but if those are the ONLY skills enabled, that would lead to a very boring fight (no weapon skills, tactics, magery, necro, chiv, etc.)

What I get from enabled skills thing is the skills you use unpassively. Such as can't tame, animal lore, meditate, hide, arms lore, beg, cartography, forensic eval, item id, taste id, scribe, track, peace, discord, or provoke(*edit* forgot the thief skills, but you get the point.) But since poisoning is in the list then maybe you can poison after you enter the arena.:D