UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PvP on Demise

Loler

Page
[8/1/2016 7:47:33 PM] x: type 2 if u wanna do harry now
[8/1/2016 7:47:35 PM] x: 2
[8/1/2016 7:47:36 PM] xx: 2
[8/1/2016 7:47:38 PM] x: 2
[8/1/2016 7:47:43 PM] x: lol
[8/1/2016 7:47:46 PM] x: lol
[8/1/2016 7:47:46 PM] xx: ...
[8/1/2016 7:47:48 PM] x: i cant atm :C
[8/1/2016 7:47:49 PM] x: 2
[8/1/2016 7:47:49 PM] x-------: 2
[8/1/2016 7:47:51 PM] xx: 2
[8/1/2016 7:47:54 PM] x: 2
[8/1/2016 7:48:02 PM] x: 7 2s

how hz plans a harry.

how kvg plans a harry. Contacts other 2 allies scheduels a day makes sure they have 15+ on. wait till its set up then announce. There was no need to announce considering you were there before the harry was even moved.

Tokeman420

Sorceror
Look in the mirror bro! You were dead 90% of the fight. Also it was pretty close to even numbers, I thought you guys had more. Maybe @Alvin1337 can shed some light, he watched the whole fight.

Anywho we wooped your ass pretty bad tokeman, however you guys did get the last 5% of the harrower which is all that matters, not much of a fight to brag about though from your side.
i died 2 times to you guys and 2 times getting pulled by harry either way we left with all of the scrolls.

Vander Nars

Sorceror
Even if we had more members a good amount of our guys are brand new players with shit suits, Hz had more vet pvpers with better gear so the whole "you had more numbers" excuse is fucking pointless. Hz barely holding a harry from a bunch of ill suited noobs dont really sound so good when think about it.

Tokeman420

Sorceror
Even if we had more members a good amount of our guys are brand new players with shit suits, Hz had more vet pvpers with better gear so the whole "you had more numbers" excuse is fucking pointless. Hz barely holding a harry from a bunch of ill suited noobs dont really sound so good when think about it.
excuses..
Alls I know is you guys got your asses wooped. :D especially tokeman.
did u leave with any scrolls?

silvertiger

Knight
excuses..

did u leave with any scrolls?
So what you are saying is as long as you get the scrolls you don't care how big of a whooping you get. Classic hz.... Plays for pixels not fun. You should probably just ally Alvin since you guys are practically twins.

Tokeman420

Sorceror
So what you are saying is as long as you get the scrolls you don't care how big of a whooping you get. Classic hz.... Plays for pixels not fun. You should probably just ally Alvin since you guys are practically twins.
You tell me in what experience have you had where you take a "big whooping" but are able to acomplish what you are doing.. Exactly makes no sense if we were getting our asses handed to us then how could we acomplish and complete the task. Somebody's fibbing...

silvertiger

Knight
You tell me in what experience have you had where you take a "big whooping" but are able to acomplish what you are doing.. Exactly makes no sense if we were getting our asses handed to us then how could we acomplish and complete the task. Tokeman's fibbing...
I figured as much.