UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PvP Mage Macros

snell

Sorceror
Re: PvP Mage Macros

fighting vs a script mage is easy, its like pvm

heal scripts are retarded and are for retards

ma fireball scrips are retarded and are for retards

i believe kaz used a script that would cast harm harm ma lightning

i use two: one that cast eo ps (w/ some flute noise) the other is eo paralize
this is just for convenience

Scripts are for people that do not know how to play mage.

omfg, I remember back when every mage in NME used the same MA/fireball loop. it was hilarious.

we laughed at thier impotence

RzatheKilla

Wanderer

No comment to that remark.. but in the defense of NME.. they were the only guild to take the faction cities from e. (and e. DID fight back, you know it too..) and Xeres, even you fell to members of NME... so don't talk like you were untouchable (I specifically remember someone hiding in the nook of a castle to escape death =D )

Good to see you on forums bro.

RzatheKilla

Wanderer

I myself killed many a member of my brothers guild.. but for all intensive purposes.. NME was effective.. they achieved alot in the short period of their existence. Here is to Shade (even if sometimes he was a raging dousche love ya bro) and Ophelia, for showing even newbies how to fight back (even if in a less effective manner)

We all miss the fights they produced.

RzatheKilla

Wanderer

snellbot;323545 said:
I miss the insurance they produced.

xD

With all do respect sir.. and I do mean with all due respect.. that means about as much to me as a velvet painting of a whale and a dolphin getting it on..

=D

Yea, but you lost plenty too.. we can all talk about how we ripped their heads off.. but NME sure beat the hell out of the blue GZ huggers we fight these days =]

RzatheKilla

Wanderer

was suppose to be With all due respect, and I do mean with all due respect..

Sure.. for you.. we could do the whole scratch n sniff thing lol (ever seen talladega nights?)

snell

Sorceror

yes, but i was drunk and dont remember most of it

i imagine the smell of a whale and a dolphin getting it on would not be very pleasant

I made no refences to being "untouchable"....hehehe, was just pointing out the usage of said ma/fireball loops. and yeah....I made a quick escape thanks to Guinsoo's keep. not my fault you guys didn't know how to follow me....I'm not zorak and couldn't fight 6 v 1 :D

I loved the nme fights we had. They were about the only guild to man up and get some faction action. honestly that was some of the most fun I had in UO...fighting in brit and mag over sigils....stronghold raids.

and who could forget the hilarity that ensued when I took factions to the next level and started using traps. those traps were fuckin hilarious.

I still got a pic of shade meeting a bad end to traps on my photobucket :D

RzatheKilla

Wanderer

xeres;323568 said:
I made no refences to being "untouchable"....hehehe, was just pointing out the usage of said ma/fireball loops. and yeah....I made a quick escape thanks to Guinsoo's keep. not my fault you guys didn't know how to follow me....I'm not zorak and couldn't fight 6 v 1 :D

I loved the nme fights we had. They were about the only guild to man up and get some faction action. honestly that was some of the most fun I had in UO...fighting in brit and mag over sigils....stronghold raids.

and who could forget the hilarity that ensued when I took factions to the next level and started using traps. those traps were fuckin hilarious.

I still got a pic of shade meeting a bad end to traps on my photobucket :D

<3 Xeres

we had many a good fight while I learned the ways of demise bro.. I'll miss pvping w/ya

RzatheKilla

Wanderer

actually.. for me (sorry for the 3 posts guys) Post up the pic.. everyone needs a smile lol I think even Chronus and Ferris will laugh their ass off at that

I had placed a strategic double line of faction traps....he hit both an nox and explode trap...together do about 70-75 dmg...hehehehe