UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PvP @ Fel Wrong

crackhead

Knight
Re: PvP @ Fel Wrong

Lucifall;596811 said:
That happens when you lag too, so you can't really use that as a trustworthy reference. :/

i can tell the difference between fighting the people that admit using it from alot of other people i fight. then theres the people that would never admit using it but when you chase em its exactly the same as chasing the people who admit using it.

Lucifall

Knight

crackhead;596847 said:
i can tell the difference between fighting the people that admit using it from alot of other people i fight. then theres the people that would never admit using it but when you chase em its exactly the same as chasing the people who admit using it.

I know how you feel, but staff-wise and stuff, you can't trust that alone. =( Oh well, either way nothing will be done about it.

Blacula

Knight

Alright, but it'll cost you one Yerba Mate. (Discovered them today, and they're just - godly.)