UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PVP competition thread gone dumb

Alhimikut

Sorceror
It looks like you all joined [2015]... Thank you for "reuniting"... No point "in" being hypocrites.

I got your back it's cool...

Its really stupid to make fun of someone who knows 5 languages... even if only one is perfect.. while you know only english( and not by choice but by place of birth chance);) Could as easily have ended in a Central Africa tribe and know only "lion" now ;)
Not to mention that i wrote that comment quite hasty (while we were kicking your asses 5 vs 12) and did not stop to doublechek grammar.

DipDipDip

Squire
It looks like you all joined 2015
It looks like you all joined [2015]

So the abbreviation of your guild is [2015] and not 2015? This is interesting because I am only allowed 4 characters in that field.
You must be special.

thank you for uniting again
Thank you for "reuniting"

Those statements are both correct.Reuniting and uniting again mean the same thing.
Maybe you should have put quotation marks around the "T" instead, if you are in fact using them to point out what you think are his mistakes.Though I don't know why you didn't use them for "[2015]" or the "N" in no in the following quote.

no point of being hypocrites
No point "in" being hypocrites.
You can have this one.

Its really stupid to make fun of someone who knows 5 languages... even if only one is perfect.. while you know only english( and not by choice but by place of birth chance);) Could as easily have ended in a Central Africa tribe and know only "lion" now ;)
Not to mention that i wrote that comment quite hasty (while we were kicking your asses 5 vs 12) and did not stop to doublechek grammar.

No,people offering to sell you English lessons when they should be buying some for themselves is stupid.
Selling English lessons...

Please correct any and all errors you find.English is not my first language and I am always willing to learn.

Slugworth

Squire
Sorry, but we play the out numbered role not you. We would not lose 5v12, are you fucking deluisonal? I don't even know why i'm going to bother with a dip shit like you.