UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PVP: Alchy Stun Mage OR Alchy LJ?

Alchy Stun Mage OR Alchy LJ?

• Alchy Stun Mage

Votes: 212 60.6%
  • Alchy LJ

Votes: 138 39.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

godmathias

Wanderer
Re: PVP: Alchy Stun Mage OR Alchy LJ?

the thing that stinks about LJ against mages, is its very easy for them to heal... you almost have to get 2 or 3 perfectly timed hits

Shade-

Wanderer

Alchy stun mages require timing, which requires skill, which takes practice, which consumes time, which > over LJ

Alchy LJ, is a simple click-and-stick template, and you hopefully land a nice pot damage on a critical dmg hit. You either have healing or magery, though I suggest healing, because you wont have meditation or eval int, which is great for dmg on a mage char.

Recount: Alchy LJs, good in SL zergs, Alchy Stun, good all-around, groups or solo.

talkshowhost

Sorceror

Ansem;1404633 said:
i got an alchy lj with alchy, magery, healing, and lj.

owned.

what the fuck? Does he have any GM skills? Cuz I'm trying to figure how that works.

killrpooh

Wanderer

talkshowhost;1405682 said:
what the fuck? Does he have any GM skills? Cuz I'm trying to figure how that works.

lol dont think too hard - he just forgot to include resist lol

alchy, magery, healing, and lj
anat, swords, tact

A Walrus

Wanderer

what dont you guys understand... land one conc blow and the fight is basically over

O RLY!

Sorceror

everyone and their mother has an alchy stun- go for the alchy LJ and make an alchy stun later. I mean, the temps are different enough to have a good itme playing both, right?

O RLY!

Sorceror

A Walrus;1414055 said:
what dont you guys understand... land one conc blow and the fight is basically over

walrus, first off, you are right. second, don't even post again because right now you are at 1337 posts.

Stormcast

Sorceror

I got a what I like to call a Pure Alchy lJ - Dont need magery because am usually the one hunting the Person down- If I get para I usually use a wand on myself- other than that I have a field day with Dex Str Pots - Now on the Alchy Stun mage , I had one for a while got tired of the Stun action so I dropped it for healing to survive dexxers and untimed Dumps-

jaketheman

Sorceror

I got an Alchy stun mage, but it seems my stun fails about 75% of the time. Is that normal? I got GM wrest, anat, and eval though that shouldn't effect anything other than defensive. Is that normal to fail that much?

a.bully

Wanderer

Why not just make both? I have 22 PVP chars and every combination of build i can get for effective pvp. Alchy Stun Mages are the only chars i play now.

cobrakaun

Sorceror

jaketheman;1422541 said:
I got an Alchy stun mage, but it seems my stun fails about 75% of the time. Is that normal? I got GM wrest, anat, and eval though that shouldn't effect anything other than defensive. Is that normal to fail that much?
If they don't have wrestling, it's 50/50. If they do, it's 75(miss)/25(hit).

So ya.... missing about 75% of the time sounds right.

On topic : Don't listen to these fools. Make an alchy LJ. Everybody has an alchy/stun mage. Everybody. Alchy LJ is alot more original, and you could tear people apart with it.

A Walrus

Wanderer

imo alchy lj is fun but requires very little skill, pot combos take a bit to get down and use effectively in the field

Exemplar

Wanderer

Ive got both, but i still prefer to play my alchy stun, dunno why....Pot combos are just fun

Novofly

Wanderer

Make both. It's fairly easy, and decide that way.

If you don't have the resources, go for the LJ, seems more fun to me.

Don't listen to people, who say dexers require no skill.

Kingllama

Knight

Novofly;1430871 said:
Make both. It's fairly easy, and decide that way.

If you don't have the resources, go for the LJ, seems more fun to me.

Don't listen to people, who say dexers require no skill.

alright they do alittle. put bandage going cure posion Chase chase Refresh CHASE hit
Chug Str and dex to live faster and attack and thats about not alot so it takes some skill but not alot

Dark MaGe

Wanderer

I would go for..
90/90/45
Lumberjack
Alchy
Resist
Anatomy
Tactics
Swords
Healing