UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PVP: Alchy Stun Mage OR Alchy LJ?

Alchy Stun Mage OR Alchy LJ?

• Alchy Stun Mage

Votes: 212 60.6%
  • Alchy LJ

Votes: 138 39.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneBro

Wanderer
Re: PVP: Alchy Stun Mage OR Alchy LJ?

a.bully;1427756 said:
Why not just make both? I have 22 PVP chars and every combination of build i can get for effective pvp. Alchy Stun Mages are the only chars i play now.

then you should be banned seings how ur allowed 4 accounts with 5 chars each = 20 chars

starwolfe

Wanderer

i play both. . . i can solo in both. and i can group in both, both are fun.

MAKE BOTH.

except my alchy dexxer template isnt really alchy lol

Magery
Lumberjacking
Hiding
Healing
Anatomy
Tactics
Swordsmanship

- i use this in dungeons mostly, using hiding as an alternative to resist obviously. i was too lazy to be bothered with resist seeing as im mostly 1v1ing and i still use explo's =P. Either way around 45 damage with the lj bonus on a good axe + the 20 on the pot around 75ish (if you can throw)

Stert

Sorceror

i had a alchy macer that was fun. you could also just drop lj for magery. you would be tough to kill with reflect and mini heals and could still use a hally or axe for the conc blow.

just an idea

-Stink Fist-

Wanderer

i go for stun mage cuz i hate off screening ppl. but if you really wanna have fun and fuck with ppl, Alky LJ. just be warned that you HAVE to be kind of a pussy. off screen most dumps. but when you get eh conc there done... they will spend most mana on heaing then start running thats when you finish them with the pots. and rember, mages have to stop to cast spell... you can jsut keep running and running like the road runner. (beep beep)

grylant

Sorceror

imho i would say go for the alc stun mage. much more fun and much more you can do with him. i love my alcy LJ but since i made an alcy macer i have played hardly anything else. i love being able to quickly destroy other dexers armor make people guzzle down refresh pots and getting those crushing blows with a nice vanq hammer.
trust me a good macer alcy will always destroy an LJ. plus you get the benefits of adding magery to your list of skills.

Amazonia

Sorceror

Alchy LJ is bullcrap because if you get unlucky you miss all your shots and get dropped by Por Cor Wis's. But with alchy stun, you can stun the dexxers and dump them with no problems.

Jeezy

Sorceror

BoneBro;1660852 said:
then you should be banned seings how ur allowed 4 accounts with 5 chars each = 20 chars

He never said they were Hybrid chars.

Tribal;1321776 said:
duke nukem raged me and they had quite alot of alchy ljs

Had to quote this just because it made me think of my Duke Nukem Days.... ROFL

we also ran around with alchy archers for a short while.

I used my Hybrid Archer Mage a lot... was named Small Wood and his title was Endowed Marbles.

killrpooh;1413978 said:
lol dont think too hard - he just forgot to include resist lol

alchy, magery, healing, and lj
anat, swords, tact

actuly you dont need gm alchy to do max dmg pots. 75 works just cant make your own exp pots. you dont need gm healing to heal/cure poison and you dont need gm magery to cast a heal... the bonus for LJ+anat+swords+tactics you need all thos at 100.

id say
100 tac
100 LJ
100 Swords
100 anatomy
75 alchy
75 healing
50 magery

prolly would work ok and 100 resist of course for thos of you that need to be told to gm resist.

David Gilmore;1908617 said:
actuly you dont need gm alchy to do max dmg pots. 75 works just cant make your own exp pots. you dont need gm healing to heal/cure poison and you dont need gm magery to cast a heal... the bonus for LJ+anat+swords+tactics you need all thos at 100.

id say
100 tac
100 LJ
100 Swords
100 anatomy
75 alchy
75 healing
50 magery

prolly would work ok and 100 resist of course for thos of you that need to be told to gm resist.

getting closer

cobrakaun

Sorceror

Wow. I posted in this topic like 2 1/2 years ago. It just keeps coming back. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.