UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Putting an already detonated explosion pot in a keg...

UOGSales

Wanderer
Re: Putting an already detonated explosion pot in a keg...

Nucker;1704966 said:
For that to occur, you should hope that on the 5 guys around it one will take it, thereafter that one stupid guy will blow up. Cuz we all know that a explo pot on the ground do not affect anyone, so why should a keg full on Exp. Pots on the ground would damage the surrounding people?!?

Anyone?, no thanks.

Thats only if a blue throws the pot... derr

the ppl that were abuseing this had to of been useing a script..... like any person is able to click and grab every pot and toss it into a keg while being dumped on befor it blew up

im happy u all noticed it befor it got out of controll

bobbym

Wanderer

Actually, there are quite a few people who the "script" didn't affect, such as Point.N.Click, every single one of his explosion pots hit, no matter what you have running.

It isn't a script, but it's very easily done using Razor, though I won't delve into the facts as I don't want the secret let out of the bag

Classictbh;1705033 said:
Flick are u saying razor is scripts?

are u trying to say that razor can pick up every pot that is thrown at a person and put it in a keg befor it blows up while healing a dump??

i dont see razor doing it the way the guy was talking... sure razor might get a few (if any)but not ever single pot thrown at u

just so u know the way i heard of this exploit was sitting in del a guy was talking about how every time he threw a pot at someone it was just gone not one pot him the guy he said..... he was dumping and tossing pots and the pot was just gone

Classictbh

Wanderer

lol... oh rlly :x i dunno who wood of done that in del pond...

Flick if ryan deletes it ill tell u how to do it in razor it works every time and it does work its even easier the nu thought actually to be honest...

Lunarpancake

Sorceror

FLICK-hybrid;1705309 said:
are u trying to say that razor can pick up every pot that is thrown at a person and put it in a keg befor it blows up while healing a dump??

i dont see razor doing it the way the guy was talking... sure razor might get a few (if any)but not ever single pot thrown at u

just so u know the way i heard of this exploit was sitting in del a guy was talking about how every time he threw a pot at someone it was just gone not one pot him the guy he said..... he was dumping and tossing pots and the pot was just gone

Flick.....uhhh its simple.

Set scavenger to pick up explo pots, and make the dump bag the keg.

Turn on Scavenger.....

DUR DUR DUR.

BTW before im flamed......i posted this because i think pot throwing is gay as hell and EVERYONE should be able to annoy those pot tossing fags by pickup up their precious tossed pots...fill some kegs then sell them back to the tossers for profit. I also posted it because sooner or later someone was going to try to point the finger at SALLOS, when infact the culprit was RAZOR.

Lunarpancake;1705520 said:

Turn on Scavenger.....

DUR DUR DUR.

BTW before im flamed......i posted this because i think pot throwing is gay as hell and EVERYONE should be able to annoy those pot tossing fags by pickup up their precious tossed pots...fill some kegs then sell them back to the tossers for profit. I also posted it because sooner or later someone was going to try to point the finger at SALLOS, when infact the culprit was RAZOR.

wow i had no idea razor would allow the dump bag to be a keg... considerin it says bag

never mind my last few statments then

i also agree that pots suck

WaRgAzM

Knight

Wow before any of you accually try wasting kegs testing it exploding? Dont waste your time. I tried it. expecting to blow the hell up. All it does is delete to keg. No exploding :(

Very very disapointed. But all in all. Glad you fixed the bug :)

Lunarpancake;1705520 said:

Turn on Scavenger.....

DUR DUR DUR.

Actually scavenger doesn't pick things up 100% of the time. DUR DUR DUR.

Lunarpancake

Sorceror

Jaranamo the real deal;1707466 said:
Actually scavenger doesn't pick things up 100% of the time. DUR DUR DUR.

actually as long as you are moving and within grab distance of the item and someone else doesnt grab it before you....yes it does

hence why people have spin macros for idoc looting.

you lose

oh and i never said it picks them up 100% of the time anyways.........but it does aslong as previous criteria are fulfilled.

again....you lose.

Right... so long as everything goes absolutely perfect there will be no problem. Sorry for the confusion. Oh, and you did insinuate that it would work 100% of the time, because when Flick said he doesn't see how it could work EVERY time, which equals 100% btw, you came back with your smart ass remark about using scavenger.

Lunarpancake

Sorceror

Jaranamo the real deal;1708755 said:
Right... so long as everything goes absolutely perfect there will be no problem. Sorry for the confusion. Oh, and you did insinuate that it would work 100% of the time, because when Flick said he doesn't see how it could work EVERY time, which equals 100% btw, you came back with your smart ass remark about using scavenger.

Why are you defending someone who already said they were wrong and to disregard the statements that you are referencing?

Flick thought there was some sort of macro/script that would have to be run to be able to do this. Its scavenger......we all know this now. If it was some kind of looped script YES there would be a higher probability of error due to queuing.

Scavenger works while casting .....ive dumped on people and healed through dumps while scavenger picked up empty pots or regs on ground.

I wish I could definitively say this worked 100% of the time with 100% certainty. But I cant. I can say that while I used it (before it was considered an exploit or bug) I NEVER once got hit by a tossed pot. I faction, and I pk every day...I see lots of action to me this means its 100% proven. Again, even though it has worked 100% of the time in the past for me...i still cannot say it works 100% of the time for everyone in each of their situations.

Nothing on UO is 100%....lag spikes, people personal pc specs, and a handful of other circumstances can cause you to fail at something that is supposed to be 100% reliable on an online game.

Now get off my nuts already, and stop sucking Flick's. I wasnt trying to show-up a mod I was just telling him he was wrong. End of Story.

I wouldn't have said anything, because I've never actually tried to do this, but when you said "DUR DUR DUR" that kinda just set me off. I can't stand people that act like that, so I would have said that stuff regardless of who you were insulting, it had nothing to do with it being a mod.

Just for the record, I'm sure scavenger does work the majority of the time, and I have no desire to be on your nuts.

Lunarpancake

Sorceror

Jaranamo the real deal;1708773 said:
I wouldn't have said anything, because I've never actually tried to do this, but when you said "DUR DUR DUR" that kinda just set me off. I can't stand people that act like that, so I would have said that stuff regardless of who you were insulting, it had nothing to do with it being a mod.

Just for the record, I'm sure scavenger does work the majority of the time, and I have no desire to be on your nuts.

Ok.....I have made formal record of that....can we be done now?