UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Putting an already detonated explosion pot in a keg...

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Putting an already detonated explosion pot in a keg...

Will make the entire keg blow up after server wars.

Thanks,
Ryan

SirMixPix

Wanderer
Re: Putting an already detonated explosion pot in a keg...

would that happen to make the keg blow up with extreme prejudice? Like with the power of 100 explode pots? :]

4th of July has already passed.

Will it kill/mortally wound the person if they're holding the keg?

Ajax

Lord

SirMixPix;1704386 said:
would that happen to make the keg blow up with extreme prejudice? Like with the power of 100 explode pots? :]

Guess we'll wait and see lol!

CrazyJoey

Sorceror

rofl, i didnt even have enuff time to abuse that =[

you should be able to light up explosion kegs and toss those at people for some medieval equivalent of atomic bombs :)

Abhorsen

Knight

whats messed up is using that trick you can tell who is either incredibly incredibly good at throwing pots or is scripting... id lean towards the latter seeing as the peoples pots who still hit have other questionable tactics. anyone else notice this?

Sigler

Sorceror

SirMixPix;1704386 said:

Here's hoping :D

KABOOM!

Lynyrd

Knight

THANK GOD

THIS BUG WAS SO FUCKING GAY

BAN ALL EXPLOITERS PLASE

when a detonated exlosion pot goes tohit u and u use a mcro to do it it will go in the keg and however many explo pots are in that keg will all blow up if u have 3 explo pots already in it the 3 and the one thrown at u will all blow 4 explo pots = dead.

im glad this has happened, thank you ryan

UOGSales

Wanderer

I got all excited and tried to do it.. sadly serverwars happens saturday.. stupid me

ITameThings

Wanderer

so does the keg explode right away or does it wait the allotted time left on the potion? because if it waits all you're going to have is this "double click purple pot...put in keg with 5 other purple pots, throw down beside someone and run..."

Lunarpancake

Sorceror

projectSOUND;1704439 said:
whats messed up is using that trick you can tell who is either incredibly incredibly good at throwing pots or is scripting... id lean towards the latter seeing as the peoples pots who still hit have other questionable tactics. anyone else notice this?

I havent run into anyone that has been able to toss a pot that wasnt able to be picked up using the "trick"

....i use sallos now so i cant do the "trick" anymore anyways.

also it wasnt an exploit...just common sense using a feature of Razor.

Lunarpancake

Sorceror

ITameThings;1704707 said:
so does the keg explode right away or does it wait the allotted time left on the potion? because if it waits all you're going to have is this "double click purple pot...put in keg with 5 other purple pots, throw down beside someone and run..."

Yea would be funny if there was a small timer. New AOE item....and you need a "bomber" (suicide bomber?) to deliver the keg.

So what if I were to throw the keg down in say... the middle of wbb, and it were surrounded by like 5 ppl.

I expect them all to die.

FOR ALLAH!

Nucker

Wanderer

Maniphesto;1704816 said:
So what if I were to throw the keg down in say... the middle of wbb, and it were surrounded by like 5 ppl.

I expect them all to die.

FOR ALLAH!

For that to occur, you should hope that on the 5 guys around it one will take it, thereafter that one stupid guy will blow up. Cuz we all know that a explo pot on the ground do not affect anyone, so why should a keg full on Exp. Pots on the ground would damage the surrounding people?!?

Anyone?, no thanks.