UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Put up or Shut up

Uomvp

Knight
CANCELLED

fucking trammie ass bitches. Keep talking shit but yet when you have a chance to prove something eh looks like the sign up list is small.

Attachments

• A faithful Angel_4-18_20.13.jpg
    A faithful Angel_4-18_20.13.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 45
  • A faithful Angel_4-18_20.13-1.jpg
    A faithful Angel_4-18_20.13-1.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 39

Tobias

Sorceror
Obviously nightmares won't be allowed.
Might aswell point out, that NO MOUNTS OF ANY SORT/KIND/RACE/SIZE are allowed. They will be banned from the house if they get inside.

crikey

Sorceror
Is it ok for a solo tamer to fight alone, with 2 pets, wands, and explode pots?

I think thats fair against a 4man team

GluttSDS

Sorceror
Its tough for people to gaurantee they will have 4 on for a friday night -- we may or may not have it but wouldnt be able to tell ya til tonight and I assume the others are the same.

p.s.

why no scrolls?

Uomvp

Knight
Well the tourny isn' till tomorrow but i figured we would have more people and then i have to setup bracets etc. takes time.
Majority of the fights consist of tamers,wands,explode pots and scrolls. So i'm taking them all out and seeing which teams can hold the title of number 1.

I will extend the sign up time till 9pm eastern; i forgot it is friday and west coast it would be 3pm. By 9pm is plenty of time to sign up.

crikey

Sorceror
Well the tourny isn' till tomorrow but i figured we would have more people and then i have to setup bracets etc. takes time.
Majority of the fights consist of tamers,wands,explode pots and scrolls. So i'm taking them all out and seeing which teams can hold the title of number 1.

I will extend the sign up time till 9pm eastern; i forgot it is friday and west coast it would be 3pm. By 9pm is plenty of time to sign up.

Edit The Twist to say "7x standard"

Robo-

Wanderer
Awesome, finally someone sets up a good event.

Sign us up: Immortal [>I<]

-I'm not sure what our roster is going to be yet...

Uomvp

Knight
I'm sorry Robo. This event is going to be cancelled. Everyone wants to talk shit about being "pro" but now only 2 teams signed up. Just another bunch of trammie bitches. Delete the pvp section.

crikey

Sorceror
I'm sorry Robo. This event is going to be cancelled. Everyone wants to talk shit about being "pro" but now only 2 teams signed up. Just another bunch of trammie bitches. Delete the pvp section.

aw come on dude give it a chance. Still got a day left.

Everyone start being nice and make teams