UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Purple Explotion Punkins

superqtip182

Wanderer
Re: Purple Explotion Punkins

i just used mine because i got 4... it doesn't do shit that i know of.

i'd buy one for 5 gp at the most.

Dream Theater

Sorceror

Mythia Jhengli;1578304 said:
Not sure since they just came out. I bought a few for 10k since people just wanted some quick change.

lol wait a few days before selling em

wkstrm

Lord

wait a couple of months before selling them.
I still see the pumpkins fro last years halloween for about 10-20k, they are about wortless imo.

outspoken

Wanderer

ah crappy, guess this was the hand out.. too bad i was on almost all day waiting for something... leave for an hour and get nothing.. =/

now i feel like charlie brown and the pumpkin patch.. boohoo.

yem

Knight

I saw some guy trying to sell his for a shitload of money at brit bank, so.. I stole it :D

to think I never go to brit with my thief and the one time I do I ruin someones day. I love me.

byrdman

Sorceror

yem;1578404 said:
I saw some guy trying to sell his for a shitload of money at brit bank, so.. I stole it :D

to think I never go to brit with my thief and the one time I do I ruin someones day. I love me.

Yeah, i noticed that. They are unblessed.

Grimm920

Wanderer

I was able to get a puple potion and a halloween 2007 shirt... thats all but i guess thats good enough since it was free lol