UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Publish 74 - 1/6/07

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Publish 74 - 1/6/07

Early this morning at approximately 3:30 AM Publish 74 was applied. The patch notes are as follows:

• The chance to disarm your opponents weapon with wrestling and arms lore has been increased.
  • Faction silver given for kills has been returned to original specifications.
  • We've returned a few faction messages to the original text. More of these changes will come in the future.
  • Various tweaks for performance and game play.
  • Faction ranks will update instantly.
As we do with any publish we will be watching this publish very closely to ensure there are no adverse effects. In the event you find any issues with this publish please feel free to page in game and let us know.

We appreciate your continued support of UO Gamers.

Thanks,
Ryan

D

Darkness

Re: Publish 74 - 1/6/07

Thanks for the disarm chance increase! :D

Lament;1161394 said:
FFS get rid of random damage, it is so stuipid.

yeah seriously lets just make every explode and ebolt do 40 damage everytime, i mean why did i bother training resist anyway

good idea lament.

I Tame

Wanderer

MemphisWade;1161692 said:
yeah seriously lets just make every explode and ebolt do 40 damage everytime, i mean why did i bother training resist anyway

good idea lament.

obviously he means (hopefully) set damage based on the enemies resist.

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

tojara69;1161753 said:
I watched two people sync on my thief which was logged off and with 100 str base + 100 resist he survived an explo ebolt sync. I healed him to full and it happened again.

Slopko

Wanderer

Lament;1161394 said:
FFS get rid of random damage, it is so stuipid.

as it has been stated by ryan and numerous other staff and players a like, the spell damage is as close to an osi clone in this era as it will ever be, and you're just trying to find an excuse for being bad at uo.

tojara69;1161753 said:

the only way i'd have fun with such low damage is if i had an insta hit heavy cross bow.

Stides40oz

Knight

Slopko;1161930 said:
as it has been stated by ryan and numerous other staff and players a like, the spell damage is as close to an osi clone in this era as it will ever be, and you're just trying to find an excuse for being bad at uo.

did osi have ebolts that did 11 damage one time and 35 damage the next? Did osi have harms that could potentially do more damage then ebolts?