UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Publish 73 - 12/23/2006

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Publish 73 - 12/23/2006

Publish 73 was applied to the shard today. The patch notes are as follows:
  • Wands who's parent spells are third and fourth circle spells will no longer block movement.
  • The chance for success on crafting Bola's has been increased (easier to make).
  • Archery weapons have been given a speed increase.
  • Holiday donation items will be available on the donation site until 1/7/07
  • Skillgain will recieve an adjustment once again making trade skills a little more difficult.
As we do with any publish we will be watching this publish very closely to ensure there are no adverse effects. In the event you find any issues with this publish feel free to page in game to let us know.

We appreciate your continued support of UO Gamers.

NOTE: Please understand that we are also making a policy change. Staff will no longer interfere in gameplay related issues. Examples of this would be blocking with pets, faction base blocking or guard turreting in factions. Staff will be hands off in these situations. If you believe there is a break in one of our systems please feel free to report said break as a bug and we will code a fix for it. Otherwise faction base blocking, guard turreting and other similar things are completely legal. The staff will not be policing these actions any longer so please do not page.

Thanks,
Ryan

Chaotic

Wanderer
Re: Publish 73 - 11/23/2006

wow archery is blazing fast, regular bow with 100 dex is almost like a war axe

Caz

Knight

I want new donations D:

Also.. where'd the billions of replies to this go?

Smellvin

Wanderer

They took down the old thread and made this updated one.

I think this is the best patch yet. It makes wands and bolas expensive but not "I win" items; though they're still very useful and desirable. Also, I'm looking forward to running around on my archer tank mage now! Woohoo!

Nienor

Wanderer

They aren't up on the website yet so I would assume sometime later they will appear :)
Maybe they are waiting for Santa Claus to bring them

Zerbean

Wanderer

Can we get a list of which 'trade skills' are effected?

Some people would argue poisoning isn't a trade skill, etc.

Thanks!

K

Kitchen_

Why does the thrd title say this patch was in November lol, glad to see bola's are a bit easier to make now :-D

Siccx

Wanderer

NOTE: Please understand that we are also making a policy change. Staff will no longer interfere in gameplay related issues. Examples of this would be blocking with pets, faction base blocking or guard turreting in factions. Staff will be hands off in these situations. If you believe there is a break in one of our systems please feel free to report said break as a bug and we will code a fix for it. Otherwise faction base blocking, guard turreting and other similar things are completely legal. The staff will not be policing these actions any longer so please do not page.

I have a question bout this statement? I can grief all day and its legal?

Ajax

Lord

Siccx;1142767 said:

I have a question bout this statement? I can grief all day and its legal?

read what ryan wrote tbh

WrathGiver

Sorceror
Re: Publish 73 - 12/23/2006

What does this mean?
Wands who's parent spells are third and fourth circle spells will no longer block movement.

Drauka36s

Wanderer
Re: Publish 73 - 12/23/2006

Can you elaborate on what changes were made to crafting skills? Also, I'd appreciate it if you could tell us what the rate of skill gain is, as I'd like to start gathering resources for a Blacksmith.