UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Private Island

yayo05

Sorceror
i would say, a private island house (gm made) could go anywhere from 150-300m. There are many factors that contribute to this... The size, is it ageless ( will it stay ageless ), and what is on the island. But I can say, if you are looking for a GM made island house, it will be VERY VERY hard to come by one, they are seldom sold.

Uomvp

Knight
Sorry Silly thought you had one in mind to buy or sell. I agree with yayo and Code blue the min. i could see someone selling a non-ageless small house is 150mil. Add ageless 50 more mil and the bigger i could def. see going over 250mil+.

ickyfloyd

Sorceror
I think ur best bet (other than donating) would be one of the 2? plots that exist still on the raffle house island...but I dunno, rambone owns that L-shape uonoobs had, okume's belongs to Japan still, and I think everyone else is pretty much set as well. I'd say besides raffle island, the cheapest "private island" u could possibly get would be rambone's L-shape 120-150 if he unloaded it. Good luck! :)

Amerigo

Sorceror
All of uonoob's houses fell. There's only 1 raffle house left out of the original 4. Those houses are pretty rare, and honestly they just don't come up for sale that often. They're not really worth it in the end. Everyone ends up with a rune to them at some point.

I think ur best bet (other than donating) would be one of the 2? plots that exist still on the raffle house island...but I dunno, rambone owns that L-shape uonoobs had, okume's belongs to Japan still, and I think everyone else is pretty much set as well. I'd say besides raffle island, the cheapest "private island" u could possibly get would be rambone's L-shape 120-150 if he unloaded it. Good luck! :)

You have the best private island I have seen so far. Snow, Tamer, Banker, Castle, Moongate... All you need now is a duel pit!

Uomvp

Knight
I don't understand why people do shit like that though. Especially to Icky; i mean shit who does he piss off or annoy? I can't name anyone.

Just wondering but how much did someone "donate" for one of these private islands?
Really just depends, I know years and years back they would do it for just a couple hundred bucks for a pretty basic island. I was actually in the works to get one back then but ryan decided to stop doing it. Anything like that or the one of a kind items, there is no set price, you offer ryan a price he can't turn down and will get you what you want.

Or if your Icky, you can just strip down naked and throw your hands into the air and have money rain down upon ryan until ryan is satisfied :p

ickyfloyd

Sorceror
Really just depends, I know years and years back they would do it for just a couple hundred bucks for a pretty basic island. I was actually in the works to get one back then but ryan decided to stop doing it. Anything like that or the one of a kind items, there is no set price, you offer ryan a price he can't turn down and will get you what you want.

Or if your Icky, you can just strip down naked and throw your hands into the air and have money rain down upon ryan until ryan is satisfied :p

This is well said and basically true, except for the 1st part. No, the 2nd part I mean....I think, but I get messed up :(

ickyfloyd

Sorceror
I don't understand why people do shit like that though. Especially to Icky; i mean shit who does he piss off or annoy? I can't name anyone.

lol I'll help. I'd like to band the 4-5 real unpenised chicks that play hybrid into a pvp guild named "icky'sAngels" to defend my private lol island against evildoers, and I could just sit in call & masturbate soundin' like a fat kid tryin to LIVE! :D