UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Price Check on Rose Of Trinsic

Damn't

Sorceror
I sold one on Christmas day for 9 mill (strike while the iron is hot mentality) but I have seen the price drop quite a bit since X-mas day. I've seen them sell in the 6-8 mill range now. I would suggest holding onto it until summer if you can wait that long? I don't see a quick return to value, but I think it will slowly go up as it has a dual purpose (petals and good/rarer decor).

Smokeuog

Sorceror
I sold one on Christmas day for 9 mill (strike while the iron is hot mentality) but I have seen the price drop quite a bit since X-mas day. I've seen them sell in the 6-8 mill range now. I would suggest holding onto it until summer if you can wait that long? I don't see a quick return to value, but I think it will slowly go up as it has a dual purpose (petals and good/rarer decor).
I do see your logic economy wise BUT you will have a hard time finding one for under 10 now unless you find a hard up poker player or impatient seller :) its one of those items that unless there's a server wide handout of them, you have alot of pvpers/rare collectors and house decorators that want em bad..

Spaming in town to sell you will more then likely only see 8-9m offers or item trade offers but on a high traffic vendor honestly I'm 100% sure it will sell in a day or 2 at 10m and 95% sure you can still get 12 with some patience.. But a high traffic vendor or a constant gate macro at brit will probably be required if you want get the high end value.. I'm not selling mine nor have I sold any so that's not proven or fact but I'd put money on it lol ;p

I encourage Rebuttals on this from anyone.... I'm really not trying to be a PC bully :s

Soul-Eater

Squire
I agree with Smoke, I'd not sell for under 10. Although some have sold recently for less someone will pay 10+. Theres one thats been on the Yew gate vendor mall for over a week at 14m (which IS too much currently).

Uomvp

Knight
Any vendor (recently) has priced them between 12 ( i think average) and 14 (which i also think is high). Somewhere in the middle would be about right.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Yeah 14 is kinda high hopes imo.. Hah that's been on the yew gate vendor for like 2 weeks or more I thought anyway lol worth a shot I guess.. He's smart enough to clear his vendor every night so he doesn't get charged crazy vendor fees at least hah

Uomvp

Knight
His vendor prices are insane. A few things including the rose i was interested in but if you wait a little bit you can find it for so much less.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Haha yea.. To each his own but.. Yeah.. I think he just figures if the stuff doesn't sell what ever.. If it does.. PAYDAY! If my items sit on a vendor more then 3 days (unless it's cheap junk) I throw em back in storage for a while but I'm impatient as hell when it comes to vendors :)

Damn't

Sorceror
Touchee gentlemen. I can't argue on that one. I would say I should have held onto mine longer... MEH I was/am happy with the price I got for it at the time. You're friggin sig is killing me Baby Jesus. It's been 8 years, but I imagined if I were to smoke a bowl now and see your sig i'd probably stare at it for quite some time expecting something different to happen with the horse. :p

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Touchee gentlemen. I can't argue on that one. I would say I should have held onto mine longer... MEH I was/am happy with the price I got for it at the time. You're friggin sig is killing me Baby Jesus. It's been 8 years, but I imagined if I were to smoke a bowl now and see your sig i'd probably stare at it for quite some time expecting something different to happen with the horse. :p

Yeah you still did ok on your rose as I'm sure some people got much less for their's thanks to some silver-tongued swindlers! lol
Bahah I've actually been sober since I found that sig pic (wish I could take credit for making it :s) but yeah... Even sober I find myself still staring at it lol.. the thought text animated into it IMO is fucking brilliant and just makes it perfect.. Also I love how the black horse in the background looks over and it looks like he does a little double take like wtf? then he just goes back to grazing without seeing if his buddy makes it lol

Id say 11m average 10m lowest end 12m MAYBE 13m is a good high end anything more seems kinda retarded unless someone really wants one fast.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
10-18M... yes i have fetched up to 18M for one. I think the fairest price range is 12-14M personally.

Wtf lol
As mentioned above there has been a rose of trinisc at yew gate at 14m for what's gotta be a month now.. If there was anyone on the server willing to pay 18m, the rose in yew would have sold long ago.

No offense but thats is the most ridiculous price I've ever heard on a rose. If you really sold one for that you got extremely lucky in finding the richest mentally challenged uo player in uo's existence :p that's one fish story that would have to be seen to be believed honestly.

10-12m if you can find someone really really hard up for one maybe 13..

Damn't

Sorceror
Wtf lol
As mentioned above there has been a rose of trinisc at yew gate at 14m for what's gotta be a month now.. If there was anyone on the server willing to pay 18m, the rose in yew would have sold long ago.

No offense but thats is the most ridiculous price I've ever heard on a rose. If you really sold one for that you got extremely lucky in finding the richest mentally challenged uo player in uo's existence :p that's one fish story that would have to be seen to be believed honestly.

10-12m if you can find someone really really hard up for one maybe 13..

Hehe, I second your opinion there. Then again I was happy with getting 9 mill for mine. DOH!

Smokeuog

Sorceror
you could sell one for 18 a year ago. As smoke said the one on yew gate has been sitting there for a long time now.
Bahahah yea I guess i didn't consider he may have "fetched 18m" for one.. 7 years ago lol that I'd believe..

Tobias

Sorceror
I bought 2 for 6, and 1 for 8.

I sold one for 16.5, and the other two I wouldn't sell for anything less than 12.

8-10 does seem like the price if you need money, semi quick;)

TRADE MAN

Squire
K fellas, the one on top of the Yew @ Amerigo's is not the same Rose. I have sold 4 diff Roses there thus far. I have 4 more than i will be putting out. When 1 is bought...I load another

antick

Sorceror
His vendor prices are insane. A few things including the rose i was interested in but if you wait a little bit you can find it for so much less.
yes.. my vendor prices are insane.. coz there are some insane ppl who would buy from me for that price...

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Still.. That does back up my Price check.. If it takes that long to sell for 14m that just proves that's a "over price" and imo should not be included in a "price" check thread.. Lol its not a over price check thread.. If your looking for a reasonable common price check its 10-12m.

If you have the time or money to wait for someone crazy hard up for one yes you can probably get a bit more(but that applies to most rares). If your looking to buy one you can find one for my quoted pc with a little looking around, trust me :)

TRADE MAN

Squire
If I'm a buyer in no rush... I will not pay more than 12m. But in the end, when your selling, Its all about what one person is willing to sell, and another buy. And tbh. If i hit big in poker...I just may buy over priced items, if im in the market for that thing. But yes I agree....12m should be the price for sure.