UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Price check on green thorns

yendis

Wanderer
Price check on green thorns

I'm not sure what is the right price of the green thorns. Any suggestions? Thanks.

yendis

Wanderer
Can't be right

That can't be right. Each thorn can make 4,000 easily (around 2k in gold and items which can be sold).

gtunit

Wanderer
yendis said:
That can't be right. Each thorn can make 4,000 easily (around 2k in gold and items which can be sold).

I was just thinking the same. But, on the other hand think about how tmaps sell.

To most people, time = money. And if they would rather make a quick 1-2k selling a green thorn - than planting one and killing the damn blue bunny.....to make a little more cash ---- more power to em.

I wouldn't mind finding the vendor that sells them for <= 1.5k

Sarth

Wanderer
Green thorns go for 2k easy and if nobody buys just kill bunnys for 2.7k each one or sell the veins for 3k. Anyone that says they go for cheaper is just trying to rip you off i sell mine for that price easy anyways.