UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[PRE] Pure Mage Tourny!!

gankwearinc

Wanderer
[PRE] Pure Mage Tourny!!

This is a Player Run Event. Demise staff are not involved in planning, hosting, or prize distribution.
--------------------------------------------

This Player run tournament will be a PURE MAGE tournament with the following rules

no chiv,necro,ss,bushido,ninja etc

greater poison is allowed since it is single cureable dp or lethal is not

any weapons used by weps mages may not have hit spell on them

no specials of any kind!!!!

no spam over 3 this means u may not cast the same spell over 3 times in a row (so no dice u harm spammers)

the tournament will be single elimination best 2 out of 3

100k entry fee and winner takes all

if u violate any of the above rules u will be dqed and if u want to only come for ganking purposes jsut stay home this will be to find out who is truely good on the server and who has to rely on gimp templates

tournament will take place at the ITP Event Arena near Deciet fel saturday Jul 25th 8 pm eastern standard time Gates will Open 1 hour before for Sign up's.

So if you think you are a good mage prove it come enter and test your skills and see how good you truely are and good luck to everyone who enters see you at the Arena

Also side note.. Anyone who comes to watch is not allowed to cast any spells or attack in anyway if you do I promise you will be banned from the arena and not allowed to join the weekly tourny's.

If possible can I get a GM to open a prema gate to the arena Seek me for questions

thanks!!
Pantera and illini

gankwearinc

Wanderer
Re: [PRE] Pure Mage Tourny!!

This is the First Tourny I dont plan on seeing 10000000 people but once everyone see's how this one goes and how organized we are more will show the time was set for multiply reasons we will see how many show up for this one and next week we will change accordingly.

our goal for these tournaments is sometime during christmas we will host a HUGE one with a HOM or something going to the winner but thats here nor there yet so hopefully people will show up and bring there game this sat.

Thanks

I hate to break it to you, but you won't get more than 5-6 people probably. I've tried this before, with Prizes of 5 million and upwards, and still no one shows.

gankwearinc

Wanderer

i dunno I hope ppl will step up and fight its fun and 100k is nothing really. I hope to see you there paragon.

Next week I hope to see a dexxor tourny and a mage tourny.

SaferSephiroth

Sorceror

ParagonDancer;589271 said:
I hate to break it to you, but you won't get more than 5-6 people probably. I've tried this before, with Prizes of 5 million and upwards, and still no one shows.

Fact.

Peen8902000

Wanderer

im hoping alot show up but you gotta think about this most people dont wanna duel with talent they wanna use necro death strike dp etc im hoping the true pvpers will come out and show they are good :)

Peen8902000

Wanderer

depends i mean i put the no spam over 3 i nthere for reason i see alot of people that just nox harm 65737657356 times which is gimp but of course you get arrow fireball spam etc its never fully balanced but its alot better than just having people dp ds etc least u will see who wants to be a good mage on demise and who wants to jsut rely on a cruth and only ever be mediocre

Xyle

Wanderer

they are just trying to cut out the non talented people who think they own because they can poison,DS,harmspam. So this will take more skill. and ive been dueling almost 4-5 hours a day now, and i never cast the same spell twice in a roll, unless my poison is resisted :(

SaferSephiroth

Sorceror

Peen8902000;589308 said:
depends i mean i put the no spam over 3 i nthere for reason i see alot of people that just nox harm 65737657356 times which is gimp but of course you get arrow fireball spam etc its never fully balanced but its alot better than just having people dp ds etc least u will see who wants to be a good mage on demise and who wants to jsut rely on a cruth and only ever be mediocre

What is this i don't even...

Every mage Post AoS uses a crutch to win. Because Fielding is 90% of the PvP here. End of story.

The only people who'll show willing to play pure mage in a tournament, will be player's who ping under 70max, are fully suited, and know their at least half decent. Sad fact, being demise the way it is.

Digatalas

Knight

Yeah, the rules for the next tourny after this one need to allow necro, SS, chiv, Ninja and all that...

Also change it to not allow harm, MA, and poison spam but allow weaken for interrupts since I know people use weaken more than 3 times sometimes to try and stop poison and FB casts.

I might be there on my mage if he is finished but I doubt it... And I will have to watch what I am doing with poison so im not too close when I cast it.

Hilde

Page

gankwearinc;588988 said:
no spam over 3 this means u may not cast the same spell over 3 times in a row (so no dice u harm spammers)

Well, good luck when you need to heal yourself ;)

JelloBiafra-

Wanderer

Hell yeah, great idea DP is a pain but w/e. Better then para swords :p Can't wait to see who is who on Demise.

SaferSephiroth

Sorceror

I GUESS ill show up if im around a computer. See how it goes. I'll even pay just to duel people outside of this tournament just for the duels.