UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[pre] fall of the thirty harrowers - the reign of hz

Ilikered

Sorceror
I give you props for one thing and one thing only getting those Money guys to listen and get off their asses use map, vent, a guildhouse and various other tools available to help them.

So you're saying you are afraid to raid an old lady? It's true that you can teach an old dog new tricks as after a few months of playing this shard I will now raid anybody anytime, whereas you and your little group cower in fear at Ilshenar spawns where that meanie Starbreeze can't kill you.

1. Hipocric
2. Yeah u cant/wont and i can and will if i will see u some where on spawns not behind line rest of hz choke point :) So come and make some spawns solo... oh u dont know how ? oh u cant? so sad even pvm mobs own you still ? :( Maybe join barcode and they will show u some more ''tricks'' than hz :D

hickman48

Knight
1. Hipocric
2. Yeah u cant/wont and i can and will if i will see u some where on spawns not behind line rest of hz choke point :) So come and make some spawns solo... oh u dont know how ? oh u cant? so sad even pvm mobs own you still ? :( Maybe join barcode and they will show u some more ''tricks'' than hz :D
Like how to defend a spawn from more than 2 ppl? or cry still when its 4v10 and gold bails on you?

Ilikered

Sorceror
Like how to defend a spawn from more than 2 ppl? or cry still when its 4v10 and gold bails on you?
Honor, run into spawn and watch all poor reds die from spawn :) if not enught u can still bolla them and send your dragon on them or go on them with ur sampire.

Or just Honor / Hide - as u dont care about scrolls and care only about replica.

But this is for ppl with brain and that know how to use virtue / build templates for chars/ and know how to suit them.

---
[ot] cant still break FR records :( [/ot]

hickman48

Knight
Honor, run into spawn and watch all poor reds die from spawn :) if not enught u can still bolla them and send your dragon on them or go on them with ur sampire.

Or just Honor / Hide - as u dont care about scrolls and care only about replica.

But this is for ppl with brain and that know how to use virtue / build templates for chars/ and know how to suit them.

---
Did not work for you kids a month ago.

GeX92

Squire
I like turtles

Buttertroll

Sorceror
1. Hipocric
Hmmmm 30 oaks sometimes with only 4 or 5 people, 22 harries sometimes with 8 people, do you think for a minute some people simply got bored when at those 52 events we had people show up to raid maybe 4 times. I believe a few of our players just stopped logging in for them out of sheer boredom. The only reason you suddenly grew a mouth was because barcode "core" members took you under their wing. A lot of HZ members admit the barcode core are good but take those 6 to 8 out of the equation and bring in 20 of your guys and you get wiped over and over yet you continue to yap your trap.
Oh and I am not saying I personally would not get wiped over and over because I would, however I can and will continue to do 2 and 3 man spawns when i want to. ATM I have no need for scrolls or the gold the spawns drop.

Dexter-LoM

Knight

---
So barcode teaches u how to play a blue?
:(

i had better hopes from them when we split up :(

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Hmmmm 30 oaks sometimes with only 4 or 5 people, 22 harries sometimes with 8 people, do you think for a minute some people simply got bored when at those 52 events we had people show up to raid maybe 4 times. I believe a few of our players just stopped logging in for them out of sheer boredom. The only reason you suddenly grew a mouth was because barcode "core" members took you under their wing. A lot of HZ members admit the barcode core are good but take those 6 to 8 out of the equation and bring in 20 of your guys and you get wiped over and over yet you continue to yap your trap.
Oh and I am not saying I personally would not get wiped over and over because I would, however I can and will continue to do 2 and 3 man spawns when i want to. ATM I have no need for scrolls or the gold the spawns drop.
3 core members are really good P,B,O dont wana name names but those are the 3 first letters

Umm, this is propaganda! I have been going to Burger King since I was a boy, and I have never gotten a Whopper like this. Who ever made this obviously has some kind of vendetta against Burger King.
I've only been to Burgerking like twice in my life, and assuredly not either of my Whoppers looked like that degraded sludge mess that Rayth left us from his butthurt vagina.