UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[PRE] Bagball Tourney every Wednesday at 8pm EST

emopenguin

Sorceror
[PRE] Bagball Tourney every Wednesday at 8pm EST

This is a player run event. Demise staff members are not responsible for organization or prizes.

The entry for the bagball tourney will be 25k per team, please place in bag with a book of what your team name is called.. Only 4 people per team so choose your teamates wisely.There must be a minimum of 4 teams for tournament to happen. 60k will be awarded to 1st place, 40k awarded to 2nd place. The more teams there are the more the prize will be at end. Please dress up in team outfits, helms are ok, outfits must be the same and no MODS of any sort on them except for resists. At the start of the tournament you must party with myself, Snoopay, so i can grab bars, if anyone is caught using a Refresh potion or use of any spell to add stamina you and your team will be disqualified. This will be held at the bagball stadium, south of luna. If you would like to join please pm me.

emopenguin

Sorceror
Re: [PRE] Bagball Tourney every Saturday at 8pm EST

I decided to make the entry prize 10k. if 4 teams show up. 30 to first 20 to 2nd place. ill throw in the xtra 10k

emopenguin

Sorceror

the more teams there are the more the amount of prize there will be.

emopenguin

Sorceror

Pont;567062 said:
How does this work??? :confused:
first off you start off with two teams, one bag ball weighing an extreme amount of weight, and the bagball arena south of luna bank. the bagball is placed in middle of arena, one team tries to score at their goal and other team tries to score in their goal. all you can do is try and drag drop to your goal. The first to 10 points wins.

New Deity

Wanderer

dude, ffs. do this on a wednesday or something. who the hell's gonna stay in on saturday to play bagball?

emopenguin

Sorceror

true i think ima change this to wednesday night. thank you New Deity

New Deity

Wanderer

emopenguin;567891 said:
true i think ima change this to wednesday night. thank you New Deity

great dude im glad you took my advice into consideration because id really like to take part, but wudnt be able on weekends.

emopenguin

Sorceror

yes. please change this thread to Bagball tourney every Wednesday at 8pm EST. thanks

Khephren

Knight
Re: [PRE] Bagball Tourney every Wednesday at 8pm EST

if this is tomorrow and someone needs a team member.... PM me, I might be able to attend.... for once... as long as its at 8 or 9pm :)

emopenguin

Sorceror

Alright. anyone and everyone interested in playing in this bagball tourney needs to get a 4 man team together with a 10k entry fee (2.5k each). I will be in Luna on snoopay an hour prior to the event to collect fees and gate people 15 min before event is to happen.

Khephren

Knight

lol...

I had a really tough day at work... I actually passed out at 8 !!!! lol...

well next one I would probably go to... but as you get older, more shit is happenning and it's hard to plan some gametime... expecially now that it's summer... PLUS, everyone around me is getting sick or dying so it reminds me that life is precious and I should enjoy it at it's fullest... :)

cariocavip

Wanderer

I would like to play! Gonna see if my guildies wanna team up, else I'm available to join a team!