UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Power Outage

Mark

Knight
Power Outage

The server suffered a power outage approximately 20 minutes ago. We are investigating this issue with our provider.

We apologize for the inconvenience, the server is back up.

bigbadmatt

Sorceror
Re: Power Outage

Mark;1632766 said:
The server suffered a power outage approximately 20 minutes ago. We are investigating this issue with our provider.

We apologize for the inconvenience, the server is back up.

np ty mark

JamesD

Wanderer

Was No Revert! The IDOC Tower was down when shard came back online. It had 10-15minutes left on it when the shard went down.

yayo05

Sorceror

JamesD88;1632810 said:
Was No Revert! The IDOC Tower was down when shard came back online. It had 10-15minutes left on it when the shard went down.

Lol, some day you will learn how the timers on houses work.

JamesD

Wanderer

yayo05;1632864 said:
Lol, some day you will learn how the timers on houses work.

Hmmm... 2006 - HUD. Made 20-40 mill my first 3 months. 2007 - Vividos' guild, IDC, ACE. Hmmm im only top 10 richest on shard, i guess i dont know how to idoc, ur right. Congrats on teaching me how to idoc.

P.S. i made 8.5 mill off that idoc tower today. Want to join my idoc guild, i'll teach u how to get rich, but u have to be good.

yayo05

Sorceror

JamesD88;1633087 said:
Hmmm... 2006 - HUD. Made 20-40 mill my first 3 months. 2007 - Vividos' guild, IDC, ACE. Hmmm im only top 10 richest on shard, i guess i dont know how to idoc, ur right. Congrats on teaching me how to idoc.

P.S. i made 8.5 mill off that idoc tower today. Want to join my idoc guild, i'll teach u how to get rich, but u have to be good.

Sorry, I already have enough gold.. I do not need to join ur guild :( OMGS top 10 richest man on shard, yaallll get together and evaluate all ur leet items? :gay: and mingle a bit.....

P.S. just because you dont know everything you will be ok I promise you will still have that 8.5mil in your bank today OMGZ 8MILS U RICH !!!!! I hope your wrists dont hurt too much today, but the way your talking they sound like they might :/

Daktoria

Wanderer

Looks like someone forgot to have his apple juice this mornin' (power plants, juice, get it?)

Ugh, nvm....