UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Potion keg vendor - yew moongate

Moonsongtx

Wanderer
Right now I have Great Heals and Greater Cure kegs as well as Explosion Potion Keg Kits. The Explosion Keg Kits have a full keg and a BOD for 500 empty bottles for your quick restocking needs! I will be working over the next few days to stock Total Refresh and Agility kegs as well. Right now I am only selling things in keg form but if you need bottled potions just let me know and I'll make some especially for you!

Also if anyone needs any other potions, let me know and I'll work on getting some made up.

Attachments

• potionkegs.jpg
    potionkegs.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 17

Moonsongtx

Wanderer
Vendor now carries Greater Cure, Great Heal, Total Refresh, and Agility kegs as well as the Greater Explosion Kits! I will also make other potions but only via requests.

Moonsongtx

Wanderer
I'm working on restocking. Sorry that greater explodes are gone at the moment. I've been sick and not thinking straight. Made a whole slew of total refresh then tried to figure out why I had no greater explosions. *LOL*

Moonsongtx

Wanderer
okay. I stayed up and got the vendor restocked. Please remember though if anyone needs anything, and you can't find it on my vendor just message me. It may take a bit for me to get back to you but I will do so! :)