UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Pot kicking

When i first learned how to kick pots a long time ago i used to love that glitch and i still do.
it was a usefull trick to attempt in some scenario in the duel pit or even on the field.

but unfortunately now days there is just way too many different way to exploit this broken mechanic.

Exp: (Razor/AUO Macro , EUO , Auto Clicker , Auto hotkeys , Ghost Mouse , .MUL/Art editing AKA changing your purple pot for something of the same size as a castle ... ect.)

i see alot of people who will even tell you straight up that they use something to kick pot.

if a fight occur with 2 persons who are using anything similar above ^ a fight can last forever.
and it's just so painfull to Watch and very boring when you truly know what is really going on especially if a low skilled player is using something .... ZzZzZzz.

Yes , i know the suggestions aren't officialy allowed.
but at this point it is clearly a bug that has to be fixed.

it used to be fun but i think now in 2013 it has to go.
that's all.

Shini-

what is pot kicking? i do not remember anything called that 7 years ago...?

1. Someone has to throw an explotion potion at you (that potion will always land at the left of your character feets)

2. Double click that potion and then hit last target / target self or throw it manually when the timer is lower than 2 seconds ( as long as the potion will blow up in mid-air the damage will automatically go back to the owner of the potion)

kind of bs because it takes exactly 1s for it to go from thrower to opponent. why should a double click by the opponent with 0.05s left cause it to land back at its original location? unless of course you can throw a 400mph fastball.

kind of bs because it takes exactly 1s for it to go from thrower to opponent. why should a double click by the opponent with 0.05s left cause it to land back at its original location? unless of course you can throw a 400mph fastball.

That's right , that really doesn't make any sense.
it's ''almost'' hard to believe that after all those years this hasn't been fixed yet.

uonoobs

Knight
Yup I was just dueling a guy day before yesterday or so who used AUO to pot kick automatically (while running etc) can't wait for the auo scripts to spread all over within the bad pvper community >_>

Yup I was just dueling a guy day before yesterday or so who used AUO to pot kick automatically (while running etc) can't wait for the auo scripts to spread all over within the bad pvper community >_>

Oh you're right and trust me it's all over the shard already and it's been a while , we can't blame AUO for this even if it's seem to be like the ''easiest/common'' way to do it now days.
EUO /Razor , big pots and auto clicker work just as good.

Just remove pot kicking.