UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

possibly trading this BRSK gorget

acidpiss

Wanderer
Re: possibly trading this BRSK gorget

lol@u drucilla u epic noob.

craft this with hrsk?!?!?!!?

i would give u my whole suit if you could,but u cant and u wouldnt even know wtf to do with my suit.

BIG LOL@ YOU!!

if you plan to flame peoples threads,make sure you get your noob opinions correct

Drucilia

Knight

LoL I burn some HRSKS and I get pieces like this and leave them on my gater uninsured. I loose them and i make more.
The quality of items on this shard has gone down hill a lot lol

Drucilia

Knight

yes this piece is a joke. and it could have come out of a srsk. Sell to me for 20k so i can re-sell on my vendor for 25k. pls

acidpiss

Wanderer

Drucilia;695618 said:
yes this piece is a joke. and it could have come out of a srsk. Sell to me for 20k so i can re-sell on my vendor for 25k. pls

can someone enlighten this player to crafting modifactions and the capabilitys of srsk,hrsk and brsk?

i cant compete with ignorance............

I typed out about 3 sarcastic replies but they just dont seem to be quite enough.

So to sum it up;

Drucilia you dont even have a clue how crafting using a runic works if you think this could be made with a HRSK or SRSK.
Try making a item with spined leather and *GASP* it will come with 40 luck reguardless of how many other mods it has, just like making a item with gold ingots does.

SRSK= Max Three Modifications.
HRSK= Max Four Modifications
BRSK= Max Five Modifications.

LMC=1
MR=2
HPI=3
Poison Resist=4
Energy Resist=5

The only way this piece could be better IMO would be if it had Fire resist instead of energy, and 3 more LMC.

Drucilia

Knight

lol So i craft 139 luck gorget with MR2 and 24 phys and 9 fire with srsk am I haxor

SRSKs are max of 3, I didnt bother reading it, and I dont bother using them when HRSKs are easy as crap to get.

9 Fire is from base resist spread, possibly slightly boosted from arms lore exceptional bonus.
24 Phys is one mod, plus a extra boost from using spined leather.
Mr 2 is one mod.
99 luck is one mod.

You= Still dont know what you are talking about.

If I used non LRC suits his five mod gorget would easily be worth a few kk to me.

So next time you "loL I gewt 3 of tese from SRSK" post them if theyre the same, so you can get rich.

Phelon

Knight

It's a great piece but if the energy was replaced with physical or fire, it would be worth twice as much. As is, I don't think he's reaching with 5m.

Drucilia

Knight

yeh i was quietly trying to strike the record for keeping a thread on top lol. People who bite easily are usually the best targets This is gunna come close to a pb

acidpiss

Wanderer

Phelon;695980 said:
It's a great piece but if the energy was replaced with physical or fire, it would be worth twice as much. As is, I don't think he's reaching with 5m.

this could be true, but even if your using rbc,orny and a hom or kasa your still looking for a minimum of 15energy

i use aof,orny and hom so i need even more than 20 energy......

acidpiss;695588 said:
and another BIG LOL@ the luck being a mod

Dude. The luck isn't a mod Drucilia. What are you thinking? Acid, If you are looking to sell it for my bid hit me up.