UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Poisoning Guide

Poisoning Guide

I'm tired of everyone else's guides. They suck. So i made my own.

Have only one potion vial in your backpack.
Script:
Double click (keg(1940))
UseSkill Poisoning
Target by Type Green Potion (0F0A)
Target by Type dagger (0F52)

0-20ish Buy from a GM Alchemist NPC

20ish-30 Use lesser poison

30-66 Poison

66-100 Greater poison
OR
66-93 Greater poison
93-100 Deadly poison

I recommend using VE (Vampiric Embrace) so that you dont die from mistakes applying poison.

drowmetal

Wanderer
Re: Poisoning Guide

Huh, What if the Keg goes empty? With this simple macro you´ll probably need to get another keg and replace the one you have to continue on macroing..
here´s the way I macroed it

First, you gonna need a house
Second, get as many Kegs as you can/want and put them next to the place you gonna macro, and lock them down (I used 10 kegs to start off)
Third, grab a poison potion, go to you Display/Counters menu in razor, and make it count the poison bottles you are holding
Fourth, Get as many empty bottles as kegs you use.. or more, just to be safe ;P

Now to the macro

If ("Poison Potion count" <= 0 )
//You will need to re-record this part whenever all your kegs are empty
Double Click (Keg 1)
Double Click (Keg 2)
Double Click (Keg 3)
Double Click (Keg n)
Pause 3,00 sec
End if
UseSkill Poisoning
Wait for Target
Target by type Green Potion
Wait for target
Target by type Cleaver (or another weapon of your choice)
Double Click (Orange Potion) Just to be safe from accidents, pick 10-20 greater cure potions
Pause 4,00 sec

Whats that gonna do?
It will check if you have any poison potion, if not, it gets 1 potion from each keg, and will macro till you have none.. then repeat, repeat, repeat.. till the kegs are empty, if one empties before another, there will be no problem

About the poison you should use, I recommend using the faction trick to macro it, since youre gonna need Normal & Greater Poison to gm from 50%

hope I have helped

glair

Wanderer
Re: Poisoning Guide

Hi guys.. great stuff, helped me big time (plus was damn new with razor..)

Here is an example what I did.. mind though, that I did not plan on using poisoning on a fighter char.. rather miner/smith/alchemist/posioner mule dude:) .. so if u r an alchemist with poisoning - here is my suggestion (if any comments, glad to hear):

Macro as follows:

###

If(cure potions <= '10')
{
double click by type (mortar and pestile);
for(1 to 20)
{
wait for gump;
-button - cure;
wait for gump;
-button (change to whatever strength of the potion want to make);
wait for gump;
}
close gump;
}

if(health potions <= '10')
{
for(1 to 20)
{
wait for gump;
-button heal ;
wait for gump;
wait for gump;
}
}

If(hit point <= '50')
{
drink heal potion;
}

If(poison potions <= '1') //assures that u will fill 2 empty bottles the most.. not all of them as the macro loops;
{
double click (target absolute - a keg, nvm if empty or not while recording);
}

If(sysMessage == 'The keg is empty')
{
for(1 to 50)
{
wait for gump;
-button - poison;
wait for gump;
wait for gump;
}
}

Exec: Poisoning;
Wait for target;
Target by Type (green potion);
Wait for target;
Target absolute ( - I use a bladed weapon to target here, mind just one);
If(poisoned)
{
for(1 to 10)
{
drink cure potion; //just making sure that will cure the poison.. from lots of attempts - 10 is a good number.. at least till great poison you're totally safe.
}
}
Pause: 10sec.

If(sysMessage == 'You apply the (change depending on usage)poison to the kryss (change depending on weapon)')
{
for(1 to 7/8/9 depending on the poison u applying)
{
double click oil cloth (u need just one, so absolute target works well);
Wait for target;
Absolute target (-the weapon u use);
}
}

###

OK, scary eh.. I know, quite a complicated macro.. takes a good half an hour to set it, but after that, u r totally fine.

So, first, what u'll need to make it work:
- empty keg;
- approx. 40 empty bottles;
- good 10-12 mortar and pestle with 150 usages each;
- huuuuuge amount of reags. Underline - HUGE;
- oil cloth (done by tailor > 73? (i think));
- bladed weapon;

Second, why using the macro?
- Provided that u have the coins for loads of reags, once u buy them, u have nothing to worry about.. leave it over a couple of nights and u got your GM Poisoner. Just retarget the parts in the macro when changing from one type-of-strength potion to another.. Plus the good stuff is that your alchemy will get to GM on equal terms with your Posioning.
- U can go round the shops and buy reags while the macro's running.. and since u have no last targets etc u can even train fighting skill of a sort.. or whatever.. (don't use to train another use-skill though, since u will be using poisoning all the time).

Flaws:
- time to set;
- not quite sure if I am not slowing down the poisoning gains with the usage of one weapon only.. but still u can leave the macro with no observation or whatsoever, so not a big deal I thought.. if it does slow it down though, most likely u'll have to spend more coins using this method.

That's it.. hope was of help.

Ahh, just one last thing.. if u have a healer of course, just skip the bit with heal potions... creating them etc.. will be much faaster.. just use bandies where I use heal, and remove the create heal potions part.

And one last thing.. depending on ping, u might need to set some pause/waits here and there.. will have to try it out though.. aand I suggest set all timeouts to 2 seconds.. so it just loops again if the razor gets stuck.