UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Please Spawn Wandering Healers.

Please Spawn Wandering Healers.

More then anything else I think this is needed right now.

Its nice to have the dungeons spawned, not nice to have to run all they way to Brit if you die :(

surgat

Wanderer
but if you use stuck option, you will lose your loot (if it is not insured) as it will take long time to come back to your corpse, and you can only use help twice... you will have problems when you really need help

It just makes things really time consuming, especially when everyone is very new and dying happens more often.

I don't know how hard it is to spawn something like this. But if nothing else maybe just spawn the healers that hang around outside most of the dungeons (like Destard).

psz

Administrator
It's just time consuming. Chris is working on the overworld spawns. However, due to the repeated hurricanes in the Gulf South (specifically Florida), he has not had as much time to work on it.

He is spawning Fel/Tram on a server local to himself, and we will be importing it all at once.

Please be patient.

psz said:
It's just time consuming. Chris is working on the overworld spawns. However, due to the repeated hurricanes in the Gulf South (specifically Florida), he has not had as much time to work on it.

He is spawning Fel/Tram on a server local to himself, and we will be importing it all at once.

Please be patient.

Sorry man, didn't mean to sound impatient.

I understand that it could take a while to get them all spawned, how about until then you just max out all of our Sacrafice Virtues :D