UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Places to pvp/pk

Perad

Wanderer
I have found a few randoms while taming, but i don't really stick around to find out if they are afk or not. Best thing to do is join a pvp guild. Also i have seen a few tamers in fel minoc solen cave... now they are just begging to be pked

psz

Administrator
Buc's Den (during SW, anyway)

Faction Areas *SHOULD* be active, but the players lately.... *thwaps Faction members for not fighting more*

Rhun-demise

Wanderer
The maul is nice and all, but it's tricky to finish someone off with it.. especially when you freeze alot (like me), ppl just run offscreen to heal and there isn't a thing you can do about it :(

ya there is just grab a good speed hack turn it to 100% like rigby and u can catch anyone or run away to ur house really fast just like hellion does everytime hes online.

pbguy434

Knight
necroman said:
ya there is just grab a good speed hack turn it to 100% like rigby and u can catch anyone or run away to ur house really fast just like hellion does everytime hes online.
Oh em gee speedhack? Me needz Linkz0r!

huo

Wanderer
necroman said:

as i said dude , you just dont want to recognize that you suck (noone cares)
will you make a post on forums everytime you die ? :rolleyes:

psz

Administrator
Please. I'm BEGGING.

Someone ANYONE prove that he's speedhacking.

I wasted *FOUR HOURS* one Sunday following him around because he was "speedhacking" and found *NOTHING*

So I'm on my knees here: PLEASE PROVE IT.

(PS: I don't like wasting four hours of my day off because someone claims someone else is cheating... Only to find out he wasn't)

huo

Wanderer
perad said:
I have found a few randoms while taming, but i don't really stick around to find out if they are afk or not. Best thing to do is join a pvp guild. Also i have seen a few tamers in fel minoc solen cave... now they are just begging to be pked

i could already assasinate :D one of the tamers in solen hive ... seems like they are often around there

psz said:
Please. I'm BEGGING.

Someone ANYONE prove that he's speedhacking.

I wasted *FOUR HOURS* one Sunday following him around because he was "speedhacking" and found *NOTHING*

(PS: I don't like wasting four hours of my day off because someone claims someone else is cheating... Only to find out he wasn't)

will a video of him running 2x the speed of everyone else *(who doesnt lag) be proof? if not there its impossible to get proof and hell i might as well start using my hack 24/7 too since apparantly u cant hack and i should post the website to download it on the forum so people can try it and see how it apparantly doesnt work, so the whole shard can use it and get away with it.
and try following him when hes runnin away to his house in pvp day with lots of people, i even have a video of snellbot telling him to turn his hack down its too noticable (aka change the % down) since hellion prefers to use it on 100% most of the time which is incredibly easy to spot.

psz

Administrator
What part of
wasted *FOUR HOURS* one Sunday following him around
did I fail to make clear?

I was hidden

I was following

Wasted four hours of my time. He never once went faster than me. (In fact, I passed him numerous times, AS DID OTHER PLAYERS)

That wasn't the first or last time I've done that with him *OR OTHER PEOPLE*

Out of the 50 or so people I've been told are "speedhacking", about 10 were (trying to. Mostly they'd skip ahead one step, fall behind two because of the anti-speedhack code). They were banned and firewalled.

The rest were not speedhacking.

So, unless something has DRASTICALLY CHANGED (which considering how well Rigby seems to do in PvP doesn't seem likely, as he doesn't need it), I don't see it happening.

But yes, please send a vid. Because thusfar, the 10-12 I've gotten "proving he speed hacks" show him going normal speed.

psz said:
Please. I'm BEGGING.

Im so jealous they have psz begging... and for all the wrong reasons :D

I also followed Hellion and many times I surpased him. I do watch some of you "pk" and I have been bold enough to show myself while you are doing so and tell you "you suck :p"

I suggest that if you have a crappy video card, enable frameskipping, its on your options on your paperdoll. Give your pc a nice check up, and check your bandwith. If you are on 56k what do you expect? Its not Hellions/Rigbys fault that you have slow ISP or that you suck :D

Rhun-demise

Wanderer
He wanted to duel me tonight, and I didn't want to ( mumbles someting about reputation).. but still I did and of course got completely owned..

That guy just knows what he's doing I think, he's just damned good, and yeah at times I do think this can't be, this can't be, he's cheating.. He casts fast, consecutive, doesn't mess up..
And as far as the speeding goes, yeah he does flip from the bottom to the top of my screen, but for me everybody does.. So there's no way for me to tell even if I wanted to..

Rhun said:
He wanted to duel me tonight, and I didn't want to ( mumbles someting about reputation).. but still I did and of course got completely owned..

That guy just knows what he's doing I think, he's just damned good, and yeah at times I do think this can't be, this can't be, he's cheating.. He casts fast, consecutive, doesn't mess up..
And as far as the speeding goes, yeah he does flip from the bottom to the top of my screen, but for me everybody does.. So there's no way for me to tell even if I wanted to..

casting fast and consecutive is nothin to do with speed hack its the runnin speed and its especially usefull on mages with all the stop and run since the anti speed hack code kicks in when u try to run many tiles while speed hacking, i will start making videos of this and and will send them to admin, and ill also send the one of snellbot telling him to turn his hack down its too noticable after i called him a speed hacker, which also has hellion speed hackin on video.

...Snellbot was being sarcastic you ass. Everybody knows that hellion's rumored to be a speedhacker.

Do you really think snell would say that if he wasn't kidding? Yea, you probably do.

wait, how exactly would a rpv show me of speedhacking?

i was just wondering.

but hey, i like being the star in movies, so necroman you can feel free to make a video of me whenever you want.

i know it makes you feel good inside like you accomplished something, even though you still suck :rolleyes:

necroman said:
casting fast and consecutive is nothin to do with speed hack its the runnin speed and its especially usefull on mages with all the stop and run since the anti speed hack code kicks in when u try to run many tiles while speed hacking, i will start making videos of this and and will send them to admin, and ill also send the one of snellbot telling him to turn his hack down its too noticable after i called him a speed hacker, which also has hellion speed hackin on video.

oh, and if you havent figured out what saracism is yet, then you sir are a fucking idiot.