UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

^Pirate^Kings^

^Pirate^Kings^

^Pirate^Kings^-Welcoming all players who want to dress funny, talk funny, and overall just kill and loot every blue in sight. This will now be my third attempt at a serious Brit gate based red guild. Both of my previous guilds were semi-successful but lacked leadership and i am looking to change that in this guild.
I myself have two houses within a few screens of brit gate and several of my friends from another red guild i pk with have several houses close by as well and will soon make characters for the guild. The main focus of the guild will be covering all the land east of brit gate, all the way across brit beach. We will also sail through the harbor covering the docks and the open sea.
Characters for the guild would be best as dexers because they can be gmed the quickest and the focus is going to be numbers and angles. Try to make the name a relevant pirate name if you make it new but if you have an old archer names arent important and feel free to join an existing char. I reccomend you make an archer that could also have fencing or swords for poison and what not. Hiding is the only skill that all members must have, resist and alchemy are always good ideas yet a pain to gm.
I will provide housing, armor, ammo, guild clothes, food, boats, bandages, reses, and other various items. All you really need to join is possibly a weapon, a mount, and the desire for brotherhood while wasting blues. Forgot to mention thieves and mages are always welcome just harder and longer to gm.

Please only serious people reply i dont care for the bickering of all the noobs i've slaughtered in the past.

P.S. I will help all new members work to gm there characters and will provide a house and whatever supplies i have for them to do so in. AIM:"theWOZZ87"

Re: ^Pirate^Kings^

ive seen them in action. While...I'll admit it is tough to be a buccaneer armed with a bow....it is amusing.
wish you the best of luck!

~hApPy in yEr f**Kin fAcE~

Raf

Wanderer

Ill join
I got a 7x archer / scribe / hide char named: Bull's Eye Eddy

hey raf if you can aim "theWOZZ87" if u dont have aim just post when youll be online 2nite and ill meet you at brit gate or something 2 get you setup :)

hey phoeba leave me a msg in here when your gonna bo on to join up sometime, pm me, or msg me via aim at "theWOZZ87" thxs hope to hear from you soon

Phobea

Wanderer

I added you to AIM a few days back when i left my first post.

I'm on quite a bit at the moment due to an injury.

My AIM is SimonUO so get in contact with me if i dont get in contact with you first.

Yarr matey! Swashbucklers like us gotta stick together, pillagin and lootin is a way of life for us! leave me a message about when youll be on tonite or msg me via aim at "theWOZZ87" Hope to hear from you soon

loxley

Wanderer

Hey, I'll join. I have a 5x and one of those is gm hiding already. I can even bring my own pirate outfit.

aim = rogerdogr123, or ill try aim you when you get on.

RoXx.X

Wanderer

Yo, I'd like to join I got a bunch of red dexers already made.... a med fencer, a med alc fencer... etc.. I can add whichever one would fit into the guild the best.

Anyways, aim me at Jeasa a one

Or I'll aim ya, I added ya to my list.