UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Pimp my Uo Desktop and Menu

beelzebub

Knight
Re: Pimp my Uo Desktop and Menu

a few of the changes :p

there's more that i did, too. Health bars and stuff. ill be finished with my first full design soon

beelzebub

Knight

and i demand donations!

DONATE TO ME GOLD TO BE FINISHING THE ULTIMATE BEELZEBUB UO DESKTOP

M a r k u s

Wanderer

*shrug*

I always tip for sigs and stuff like this... Even if you created it though, I doubt I could use it or w/e... I'm far from a PC jock...

beelzebub

Knight

M a r k u s;1738706 said:
*shrug*

I always tip for sigs and stuff like this... Even if you created it though, I doubt I could use it or w/e... I'm far from a PC jock...

when its finished, ill just put it up for download and u can just download it and follow the instructions i provide. as long as you use a post AoS client it should work.

M a r k u s

Wanderer

beelzebub;1738712 said:
when its finished, ill just put it up for download and u can just download it and follow the instructions i provide. as long as you use a post AoS client it should work.

Sweet, thanks guys...

I'll tip :p

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

beelzebub;1738771 said:
after playing through today with my new setup, i must say....

it fuckin rocks.

You'll have to send that to me and ill try it out too :D

But I like blue better than red !

MadeInQuebec

Suil Ban;1738910 said:
you guys have the worst in taste

What color would you prefer ?

Most of it is mainly for functionality, not just for nice colors.

yea i know finding my blood red dana ended up costing me a cbd after im sure i accidently pouched it moving shit around in my backpack. cant wait beelz. ill throw something your way once its all said and done.

MadeInQuebec

Just tought of something.

If you end up making it official, it would be nice to have a version WITH treehack and a version WITHOUT treehack

Because you wouldnt be able to install treehack on top of the Desktop once it's installed.

MadeInQuebec;1738927 said:
Just tought of something.

If you end up making it official, it would be nice to have a version WITH treehack and a version WITHOUT treehack

Because you wouldnt be able to install treehack on top of the Desktop once it's installed.

hopefully he can work out something.

[T3S]-Curly

Wanderer

I use the stumphack on Tessa's site. Link me to a MUL editor and I can edit mine with the colors you guys want.

or you can just get a higher resolution monitor like an lcd and you can see everything without modifying the files :p

beelzebub

Knight

here it is folks, what i have made to release as Version 1.0 of Beelzebub's UNofficial UOGamers: Hybrid
UO DESKTOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

download it here: UNOFFICIAL UOGAMERS HYBRID DESKTOP!!!!!!!

please let me know what you all think, and remember: "Donations are graciously accepted" :p