UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Pimp my Uo Desktop and Menu

beelzebub

Knight
Re: Pimp my Uo Desktop and Menu

theres not a ton of shit. a few other things to see.

any suggestions/ideas?

and of course ill negotiate a better price for pimping your UO desktop if you want :)

it will be completely personalized. and i can change more than Colors, i can change the whole look and feel of basically any gump.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Looks neat, a little vulgar tho...

The language would not be apprpriate for all the 12 year olds of this shard !

Andras

Sorceror

Hey with what for a Programm you do this all??

Can you place a link plz where i can download it?? I want test the editor :)

Thx a lot

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Something I noticed.

You removed E W N S from the map, I think they are important ;)

Killamus

Knight

MadeInQuebec;1741290 said:
You removed E W N S from the map, I think they are important ;)

switch (MIQ.Sarcasm)
{
case true:
Console.PrintLine("Yea, I agree. Without those, how can you find your way around? I'd be lost like that little puppy I just ran over.");
break;
case false:
Console.PrintLine("Uhm, who the heck uses those anymore...");
break;
}

Screw my Comp Sci class.

beelzebub

Knight

lol

this is designed for people who know how to play uo. there's no need for the N/E/S/W on the map as we all know which direction is which.

:p

Sigma

Wanderer

i suggest a journal with a black background (not pure black because uo loads it as transparent, and causes graphical glitches in the journal), i made a dark grey one and it works good so that i can read it clearly but i wouldnt mind one with some style added to it, just too lazy to do it myself :p

beelzebub

Knight

Sigma;1746698 said:
i suggest a journal with a black background (not pure black because uo loads it as transparent, and causes graphical glitches in the journal), i made a dark grey one and it works good so that i can read it clearly but i wouldnt mind one with some style added to it, just too lazy to do it myself :p

that's a very good idea. I shall do so!

Any insight as to what people think would make the "perfect" desktop, post it, perhaps my next release will have it included!

LKP

Forum Member of the year 09'

The current theme is fine. Turn your brightness up.

If you can't find your sandals, put them on a dress list and make a hotkey to toggle them on/off.

I have always thought certain colors of text should appear differently in the journal, but whatever color you make the journal is probably going to be much less aesthetically pleasing than the current one, and black or white would probably be the only ones that wouldn't hide some color or another.