UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Pilot Pete

vAlAkIvI

Page
Pilot Pete

Arghhhh anyone seen him? u will pay for what you did today.... i will get you, officialy targeted as my public enemy #1 :mad: for what you did today to me and my friends, looking forward to give you a honorable death but you dont deserve it...

Miyamoto Musashi, Kensai sama Sensei

Glasgowx

Wanderer
Now see here is a person that is worth flaming :). Caleb is a great guy, Pistol Pete on the other hand is a guard-macro blue who thinks he owns people at pvp. So don't worry about the guy since he is just one of the many little kids who think this game gives them a big giant epenis. ;)

vAlAkIvI

Page
Hehe, *pukes* sorry about that *hic* im high on alcohol, i will get him he better be ready... and i dont "flame" i just tell everyone things as they are.

:D

i must say pistol pete is a pvp and behaviour jewel comparing to sgt sluaghter...now this last retard i mentioned he doesnt know shit what a word duel means or 1vs1 he talks smack but only from a guard zone or when he casted at least adder and revenant ...no dear valkivi this is a retard u dont wanna meet then

Sharper

Wanderer
Pistol-Pete is a complete idiot and wuss!

I believe, my friend Valakivi, that it was at the same time I were there on Coon with you. He screws coon spawners a lot! He para-fielded me, so he was still blue to me. I couldn't deliver the first hit. And as much as I begged him to start the fight like a man, he wouldn't.

I went back there that same night, willing to find a lonely red to fight. And luckily I found him, this time he was red, so I attacked him and he ran to his home, wich is right at the door. I can show you later, so if you want to camp there and wait for him, just like he does to the champ spawners.

Anyway, when I attacked him, he ran home and stood there. I called him for a duel, but he's only macho when he's blue. I guess people already know I'm a red fighter, and blue helper. I even res and heal blue people that come uninvited when I'm already doing a champ spawn. And he's surely not worth a kill count on my honorable char.

I'm gonna make a Red char, to kill THIS SPECIAL KIND OF BLUE. The cowards that don't even have what it takes to be Red, so they only fight who they want, and when they want.

He's not the only one. I saw one blue helping Naguinha (another coon griefer, red).

Rhun-demise

Wanderer
Hehehe well he looks all tough and stuff but he's a chicken anyhow.
The other day I took the gate to Brit on my pvp and wow I saw a red there..!! I attacked him off course but he ran into his house a.s.a.p and wouldn't come out complaining he had no regs but he probably was affraid of that big red maul I was wearing and the fact that I killed him numerous times at sw.
Then I said I wouldn't attack him (cuz I do things fair) and yeah he came out and instantly invissed near the moongate, probably waiting for an unsuspecting blue who he knows can't kill him.
Anyways I was just walking around a bit when suddenly he moved out of the 5 tile radius of his house, casting Explo. Dunno what that was about tho since he didn't hit me with it, maybe something like defending territory when the opponent is allready walking away or something :S

vAlAkIvI

Page
I had my revenge a while ago... i knew the day would come, drinks are on me! bartender give my friends another ale! :D

Miyamoto Musashi

vAlAkIvI

Page
Duffman said:
what did this pistol pete do? just curious vala...

we are at Despice champ and this guy "pistol-pete" (blue) comes so no one gives him much importance and then he starts attacking everyone and delaying our progress... i died protecting ppl there, cause i got lag and the silver serpents killed me :p

Hear Ye, Hear Ye!
From an anonymous user (his/her name shall not be mentioned) has supplied me with critical information! A screen Shot!

Disclaimer:
This screen shot in no way is linked to me nor any of my personnel in rtg guild. We recieved this link and was paid 100k to upload it and provide the uo demise community with this critical information!

LOVE,
//Questar and [rtg] personnel