UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Picture Thread *read rules*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picture Thread *read rules*

rules -

there is absolutely no flaming in this thread

if you feel the need to flame you will be banned

do not make comments in this thread

this is being made so you can see who the people are on the other side of the computer screen

if you post your picture and would like to add in a little comment in the same post that is fine

finally do not post fake pictures

edit - thursday first.class read the rules next time you you get a nice little break

Re: Picture Thread *read rules*

yea yea, you've all seen it, i'll get a new one up soon.....

Liquidator

Wanderer

yea, i need to work out

and is it just me or do none of us care what each other look like, but we only want to see each others girlfriends?

drakrum-hybrid

Sorceror

This is my aka Adult Swim-/Eulogy ect.. feel free to flame, doesnt really matter to me. This was taken about 5 months back. I got a few more of me and my gf. If this doesnt end up to badly I'll post those.

Lynn

Sorceror

Alright, I posted my pic once before, but for those of you who haven't seen it, here it is :

aemneuspeed

Knight

yea......thats me, im not cute i know.....oh well.....ill post more when i get a new camera (the camera on my phone, met an untimely death)

Status
Not open for further replies.