UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Picture Thread 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Picture Thread 2007

This is all I had as far as pictures since Im at work atm.. Most of them are a bit older but eh, oh well :/

cloroxman

Wanderer

My engagement picture (late 2006) and Mexico with the lady

Mexico with Brothers (2005) As you can see, we like to hike and explore.

testing our new flasks out (2006)

Trip to Colorado with friends (2004) Right: 1vs5 gank: I lost...Feet, hands and mouth duct taped.

I miss my old dog - (2004 when still had piercings and that damn spike coming out of my lip)

right: (2004) one of many camping trips (Used to live in Oregon and the beer was cheap too)

Right: Fun with shaving(2006)

Sorry for all the pictures, I wanted to post more but I had to hold back heheh. I love picture threads!

More here:
http://photo.xanga.com/CloroxMan/albums/
http://www.myspace.com/cloroxman (ugh...god I hate myspace)

awbs

Knight

Drunken and disgusted by the feral tarts populating gigs.

Telling the Mormans they are not welcome inside.

Matching singlets = sexy

Supertar Awbs talking about himself in the third person @ Revolver Jan07.

also, Clover = :wub:

cloroxman

Wanderer

Here is a bunch of pictures I think some of you might appreciate.

Story behind these...

So a few years ago while I was still in College, we had a 4th of july party every year at my old college house. Whether it was blowing up mass amounts of home made fireworks(bottle rocket bazooka!) or just throwing a massive party, we had to do something fun.

So my last year there, we wanted to do something big...something that would not only piss off the neighbors I hated with a passion but something that would be memorable....

So we all made a cardboard/duct tape castle around my side of the duplex. All of us good friends partied(20+) it up that night complete with Cardboard and duct tape knight outfits. (well..only about 13 people had the customs but you get the drift)

Details of castle:
  • working drawbridge.
  • made of Cardboard and duct tape
  • Working catapult made out of old tires and tent poles located on the inside - used to bombard passerbys
  • Beer fridge outside
  • particle board round table for drinking games.
We left it up for over a week too. (mainly because I was too lazy to take the shit to the dump afterwards)

This was just the first cardboard raid...

Friend and I doing some internal side work.

That's me on the right.

I'm the guy the pure silver duct tape outfit.

Took all day to craft those cardboard and duct tape suits of armor.

If you want to see more, click here for the more of the castle pictures AND the building process.

Going to break my own rule and post a picture of my uglyness. This was taken maybe a year/year and a half ago. Don't have a camera to take a newer picture but oh well. Nowadays I don't have acne and my hair is very bushy. Hurray for faces.

kingoffun

Wanderer

Yup. first one is me ice fishing. second one is me playing wow :eek: and the third is me after my Bleach experience :p

Attachments

• 02-21-07_1634.jpg
    02-21-07_1634.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 1,154
  • me.jpg
    me.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 1,151
  • lol.jpg
    lol.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 1,148
Status
Not open for further replies.